The Surin Roller Shutter

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

as I am heading for a full report I do realise to better postpone it til tomorrow , stay tuned .

Will the report be posted here or in a new thread?

If a new thread will a link to it be posted or do we have to scan the board and just hope we find it?

Will there be pictures of the giant mansion you built for Nok?

Will there be pictures of the giant mansion you built for Nok?

Mr. acockasian ,

if you had briefly gone through my 3671 earlier posts you would know by now that lovely Nok's property is somewhere in the Korat woods and not in Surin .

I shall continue the basic story as soon as I can remember what it was about , certainly today .

Mr. acockasian ,

if you had briefly gone through my 3671 earlier posts you would know by now that lovely Nok's property is somewhere in the Korat woods and not in Surin .

I shall continue the basic story as soon as I can remember what it was about , certainly today .

Some years ago in rural Surin I saw a monster house that was a cross between the US White House and the Brandenburg Gate. From the pillars and marble, impossible not to notice in an impoverished village, I just assumed that was Nok's place.

Sorry....in the future I will read your posts more carefully.

Gentlemen ,

as usual due to my East Prussian roots I did a close research what was damaged after meeting a man at a fuel station I ended up wit this :

diaphragm [anat.] das Zwerchfell

midriff [anat.] das Zwerchfell

Keine Grundformen ableitbar

Weitere Treffer

Substantive (6 of 6)

costodiaphragmatic angle [med.] der Rippen-Zwerchfell-Winkel

costodiaphragmatic recess [anat.] der Rippen-Zwerchfell-Winkel wiss.: Recessus costodiaphragmaticus

costophrenic angle [med.] der Rippen-Zwerchfell-Winkel

costodiaphragmatic angle [med.] der Zwerchfell-Rippen-Winkel

costodiaphragmatic recess [anat.] der Zwerchfell-Rippen-Winkel wiss.: Recessus costodiaphragmaticus

costophrenic angle [med.] der Zwerchfell-Rippen-Winkel

Adjektive/Adverbien (1 of 1)

phrenic adj. das Zwerchfell betreffend

May I respectfully ask for your esteemed evaluation before I immediately continue with my breathtaking story which happened at a Yeorman fuel station only a few days ago .

Thank you

BuBi

Thank you very much

Archived