My Return

sayjann

finally the time has arrived and i'm off to Phuket.

my journey involved 2 taxi's,3 flights and a train journey.

all were on time and i made all my connections with plenty of time to spare.

had 4 seats to myself on the flight to Dubai and thankful for that as i had left my house 5:30am UK time.

good meal and then a few hours shut-eye.

there's a good Irish themed bar at Dubai airport where you can enjoy a couple of pints and a few cigarettes if your that way inclined.

3 seats to myself on the way to BKK and again a good doze.

had a couple more cigarettes outside and i found the heat so oppressive and i was just sitting there.....

a stark contrast to Phuket where it was pissing down with rain and very windy but a good temp for me.

and the good news was that my luggage arrived safely unlike my last trip.

picked up by the hotel taxi and soon encountered the first glitch,but only a small one.

the room i requested was unavailable for 2 days but would i mind staying in anoher room until then?.

ok for me and while the room was ok it was very dark and dingy but 2 days is not a major problem,i knew i would be moving to my favoured room shortly.

room not ready for around 2 hours and i just went for a walk and went to my fave day-time day who had no idea i was arriving and i was delighted with the welcome,friends shaking my hand,giving me a hug and wanting to chat.

i really like this bar.

back to the hotel and it has a spa within and i was accosted by a young lady and she soon made it quite clear that anything i wanted in my room was available.

not the prettiest lady around but she had something about her and just said 'maybe later'

went for a walk around the nightspots in the evening and pleasantly surprised at Bangla Road,i hated the new look on my last visit but now it seemed more relaxed and the various genders wee certainly less aggressive to tourists.

looked up a couple of friends and as i can't be bothered trawling bars looking for a partner for the night i returned to the hotel and took the young lady from before to my room for a massage and for the rest of the night.

her massage was good and after chatting she told me she trained at Wat Po,which she probably knew it's what people wanted to hear.

they say 'no pain,no gain' and she certainly put my body through a punishing and at times painful massage but it felt so good at the same time.

when she got to the relaxing bits i drifted off to sleep,i was knackered.

we chatted and she told me she was 37 and from Udon and had 1 boy aged 12.

she was as good at the sex as the massage and made me very happy with the happy ending.

she did'nt want to have intercourse and just satisfied me with her mouth.

another massage followed and then another late morning,she really liked to give a good oil massage and i just enjoyed being pampered.

she went to work donstairs and i sat with her and the other staff and some remembered me from 2 years ago including the lovely lady who shaves me and cuts my hair.

a good start to the trip but the weather was so bad,so much rain.

let's hope things continue.....

I hope getting hooked up with a working/resident lady in the hotel won't hamper your chances of bringing a stray home some night.

She might just get jealous and all that.

Very nice start to your holidays none the less. 'Service' on tap so to speak.

I hope getting hooked up with a working/resident lady in the hotel won't hamper your chances of bringing a stray home some night.

She might just get jealous and all that.

Very nice start to your holidays none the less. 'Service' on tap so to speak.

i've seen her for 4 nights now and i'm happy with her.

she's a good lady and very attentative and touchie-feelie.

as i've said before if i find someone i like i tend to stay with them.

but she works until midnight each day so plenty of time to have some fun elsewhere during the day.

plenty of massage places around where i can get a s/t when and if i want.

have an eye on a little cutie up the road who will do me fine sometime.

but today (tues) is my birthday and i've arranged for her not to work and we can spend time together for a few days.

i'm having 2 parties thrown in my honour today,1 in the afternoon and 1 in the evening,so could be a good day in good company. :drinking:

AND THE SUN HAS COME OUT for my birthday,glorious day so far,let's hope it continues.... :spin:

Happy Birthday! birthday.gif

And it seems to that you are more relaxed on this trip and therefore have more fun. tuxedo.gif

interesting b/day,will tell later.

anyway--Day 2.

rained most of the night and again overcast and very windy but temp was good for me.

my lady went to work for 10am and i lazed around for a while before joinng her and her collegues for a coffee and chat.

walked around Patong for a while seeing what i could buy for the family before enjoying a couple of beers when it started to rain again.

despite some people frowning because i play for drinks(which is not my decision)i was asked if i wanted to play jackpot and i had the ladies queueing up and the time flew past.

i myself had 5 beers i bought,4 bought for me and i bought around 8 ladydrinks and still walked away with a list of ladies names with what they owed me in the future.

after about 5 hours i suppose the day cost me around 900bt when you take into consideration how many free drinks were owed me,a nice relaxing day in good company.

had a nap and when my lady finished work we walked to Bangla Rd to see my fave live band and they welcomed me with a selection of songs they knew i liked and i even managed to have a sing myself.

back to the hotel and i was given a massage and then treated to a nice session from my lady.

very quiet today as i was still feeling a bit tired from the journey here and just really settling in.

Archived