My Return

sayjann

funny old day.

my gal was up,showered,dressed and out of the room before 7:30am without a word,not even goodbye and i was peeved and puzzled at the same time.. :confused:

i went back to sleep and enjoyed a traditional sunday lie-in.

felt really refreshed and lively after a good sleep.

ambled to my day-time bar for a birthday party for one of the ladies,who was certainly very nice and someone i had tried with no success to take back to my room in the past.

steak and chips(french fries)cooked in the bar and served with lettuce,onions,carrots,tomatoes and even beetroot.

all customers and staff got a lovely meal and my belly certainly full at the end.

stayed around for a while and just enjoyed the party atmosphere,a nice afternoon spent in good company.

back to the hotel and i had found a back way in to avoid going past the spa where my gal worked,but of course i was seen and within 5 minutes the the phone rang and i got asked one of the most foolish questions when on a land-line...'where are you?'.

where the fuck do you think i am i thought,i'm answering the phone in my room,where else might i be?.

i did'nt bother answering the question and she just said she would see me and put the phone down.

within minutes she was walking into my room and soon realised i was a little off with her.

she eventually explained that on Sundays she always went to big temple in the morning for big ceremony.

she had not told me because she was worried i might object to her going to a temple and i just shook my head and told her not to be so stupid.

i was in her country and if she had certain religious obligations then who am i to interfere?.

of course it might be all bullshit,but i believed her and just told her not to worry about following her religion.

she procedded to give me a massage and finished off with getting the obligatory happy ending.

she returned to work and i relaxed for a while and then went for a stroll along to the beach.

went to meet her at 10:30pm when she said she would get off work and she asked if ok to take her sister home and come back to me and i told her no problem and i would wait in the hotel foyer for her and then we would go for a meal.

11:45pm comes and i'm still waiting when she calls one of her collegues still working and told me she would be 10 minutes or less.

01:30 and i'm STILL waiting and i gave up and returned to my room to await her.

03:00 and enough was enough and i locked the door,unplugged the phone and went to bed...

got to visit temple ( an make sure you don't offer to go along ) equals give money to thai boyfriend ( some times anyway)

i don't doubt that is not true.

i still have slight doubts about her,i'm sure she has a boyfriend as she keeps disappearing at various times and can be avasive when i ask her things.

it's a case of 'i not understand',like many ladies their english is good when it suits them and not so good when they want to avoid certain things.

Archived