Newbie To Bkk

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Er, how many times have you been to Thailand, Mr Lorenzo ? I must have misread your OP.

This is my first trip to LOS so I'm in for an education for sure. I don't want to imply I know these TGs. I have had lots of chats and Skype time with them so far and read as much as I could on forums, but it never really prepares you.

Thanks to all for the great comments, really helpful stuff. It almost all sounds too easy...

Lorenzo

Welcome aboard Mojo, the only advice I can give is have fun, don't "commit" too early, at least until you get the feel of the place. Play the field a bit and enjoy yourself. You are in good company as far as the "Married and Divorced Club" goes - plenty of members here.

May I ask why are BG's off limits? Surely a bit of indulging on a weekend etc could be on the cards.

This is my first trip to LOS so I'm in for an education for sure. I don't want to imply I know these TGs. I have had lots of chats and Skype time with them so far and read as much as I could on forums, but it never really prepares you.

Thanks to all for the great comments, really helpful stuff. It almost all sounds too easy...

Lorenzo

Go there have fun. See it as a training mission, in regard to you professional plans as well as in regard to Thai women.

I guess you will fall in love very soon. You won't be the first (it happened to me of course with the first BG I met cheerleader.gif).

Just keep you eyes open, don't leave your brain and common sense at the immigration counter. And don't commit IN ANY CASE financially to ANYBODY. The emotional price is a different matter.

And for to have some fun you should look for younger women as well. You might not look for 18 years old ones but to have a cute 25 years old one in bed is really nice...

Welcome aboard Mojo, the only advice I can give is have fun, don't "commit" too early, at least until you get the feel of the place. Play the field a bit and enjoy yourself. You are in good company as far as the "Married and Divorced Club" goes - plenty of members here.

May I ask why are BG's off limits? Surely a bit of indulging on a weekend etc could be on the cards.

More great advise, thanks.

About your question, BG's are my backup plan. I would prefer to be with a more educated lady I connect with that is motivated and a bit "fresher", if I can get it. Maybe I lack some confidence to go after girls in their 20s though there is interest. BM's you were my inspiration today for me to tell the 40-something to back down a bit. I would rather sample the local cuisine even if losing the sure bet.

I turn the big "50" this year and you get treated as old here in America, so it is almost unbelievable these young birds of paradise could be interested. It sure helps the damaged ego.

I turn the big "50" this year and you get treated as old here in America, so it is almost unbelievable these young birds of paradise could be interested. It sure helps the damaged ego.

yeah this might come as a huge surprise that for Thai ladies, age of their lover does not matter, but it is true! Most of them are so romantic and believe in true love, mutual understanding and connection of two souls no matter what age gap there might be! those young birdies want to possess your soul! indulge!

For to avoid misunderstandings: It it almost impossible to get in close contact to a non-BG Thaigirl during your first trip, unless you are being introduced by a local.

And expats here on the bord report that, if you find GTG (Good Thai Girl) who is interested in you it takes months to court her until you'll receive more than peek on the cheek.

All girls you meet online or offline who show considerable interest in you and offer sex shortly after you met them are looking for a short- or longtime sponsor. And it wouldn't be surprising, if you wouldn't be the first Farang they bed and bet on (their knowlege of Farang ways might give an indication)

A 41 year old women with kids might see you as the last chance to get a secure monthly income and a husband (probably in this order)...

For to avoid misunderstandings: It it almost impossible to get in close contact to a non-BG Thaigirl during your first trip, unless you are being introduced by a local. Expats here on the bord report that it takes months to court a GTG (Good Thai Girl) until you'll get more than peek on you your cheek.

All girls you meet online or offline who show considerable interest in you and offer sex very soon are looking for a short or longtime sponsor. A 41 year old women with kids might see you as the last chance to get a secure monthly income and a husband (probably in this order)...

don't believe this Kamui guy! he just wants to avoid competition and is frightening away all newbies! a notorious character you should know!

the GTG's are queuing to meet with you! it is very easy and simple to get involved. just go with the flow...

Archived