Newbie To Bkk

This is a great forum and has been very informative for me. Thanks to all!

I am setting up a part-time office in BKK and will make the maiden voyage arriving July 20 and leaving 31st. I'm quite excited. I divorced 1 year ago after a long, hard marriage. American women at my age (49) are of no interest. I am attracted to Thai ladies at several levels, and of course have indulged online at TLL (bar girls are out for me). Now there are plenty of options to choose from, but I've got a 41 year old stunner that I've been chatting and Skyping with for only 2 weeks. She is pushing to get me off TLL and lock up all my time when I come to avoid other TGs. My guard has been up and I know she is not a bar girl. She is at home from work every evening and I've seen her daughters in the background when on Skype.

Is this normal for TGs who are over 30 single moms to be assertive and possessive with a potential farang BF? What should I be concerned about? I ask because it seems like there are repeated themes I've read in the the LOS. It is getting deep with her so I either cut and run or go with it and hopefully enjoy the ride.

It would also be good to catch up with some of you on a Friday night, and it might be a good excuse to break from the girl.

Lorenzo

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome, Mr Lorenzo Mojo ! :clown:

I'll leave your specific questions to those who know 'real' Thai women better than I do, but I will offer this - be extremely wary of getting in too deep too fast. Easy to say, much harder when you look into those big, doe-like eyes - good luck !

Me too, I don't know nothing about non-BG's. But what others tell here on the bord is, that 'normal' TG are very conservative. Maybe she is an ex-BG, or doing some freelance?

BTW, the two BGs I got to know a little bit better both had kids...

I guess you really should meet some of the expats at the Friday meetings.

PS: For setting up an office you are really for a very limited period of time im BKK. I wonder what your future plans are in a country you have never visited before.

welcome Lorenzo

my advise: get involved and marry her right away! you will be rewarded I guarantee you!

as for the professional part: you are in the right place with your part-time office! very easy to do any kind of business in Thailand! you will get a zillion of advises from board members how to multiply your money!

welcome Lorenzo

my advise: get involved and marry her right away! you will be rewarded I guarantee you!

as for the professional part: you are in the right place with your part-time office! very easy to do any kind of business in Thailand! you will get a zillion of advises from board members how to multiply your money!

Straight to hell, HT - the Muslim version, where you are one of the 'virgins' assigned to suicide bombers. :chili:

This is a great forum and has been very informative for me. Thanks to all!

I am setting up a part-time office in BKK and will make the maiden voyage arriving July 20 and leaving 31st. I'm quite excited. I divorced 1 year ago after a long, hard marriage. American women at my age (49) are of no interest. I am attracted to Thai ladies at several levels, and of course have indulged online at TLL (bar girls are out for me). Now there are plenty of options to choose from, but I've got a 41 year old stunner that I've been chatting and Skyping with for only 2 weeks. She is pushing to get me off TLL and lock up all my time when I come to avoid other TGs. My guard has been up and I know she is not a bar girl. She is at home from work every evening and I've seen her daughters in the background when on Skype.

Is this normal for TGs who are over 30 single moms to be assertive and possessive with a potential farang BF? What should I be concerned about? I ask because it seems like there are repeated themes I've read in the the LOS. It is getting deep with her so I either cut and run or go with it and hopefully enjoy the ride.

It would also be good to catch up with some of you on a Friday night, and it might be a good excuse to break from the girl.

Lorenzo

!st - don't fall in love with the first, or second or third one.

2nd - please use the ones, you have met as a reason, to get to know the place.

3rd - if you have money, let it be known, you only have a little money.

then

play the field and....

when you find someone who is not too eager, not too available for blowjobs at a drop of a hat, then take a second look.

YMMV

good luck

Coss

play the field and....

when you find someone who is not too eager, not too available for blowjobs at a drop of a hat, then take a second look.

So what's wrong with blow jobs at a drop of the hat? LOL

Seriously, I hear you. Damn it is tough, these TGs know how to put it to you. It is the difficult decision between getting laid for sure (a lot) and botching it all up with little or no fun in the end. A bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush or something like that...

A 41 year old Thai lady with children, and obviously no male support mechanism in place is a very needy beast. It should be of no surprise at all that such a lady, no matter her history, is willing to take a few risks and gamble for her, and her family's, future. To be sure she knows that western men will likely prize her above similar women of his own ethnicity and culture and you can be damn sure that if she for one minute thinks she has a chance to scoop the pot she will not let go. Enjoy the ride!

"...41yo stunna with 2 kids?"

hmm this is not kansas dorethy!

great to be looking outside the BG world, but how about an educated 29yo virgin whos biggest dream is to give wet sloppy bbbjs lol? :p

definitely 2 birds in the bush is better than a retired mom as your burden :)

up to u as they all say, but with different meanings attached :elephant:

have fun & take it slow (get your first 10 young birds under the belt in the first few days & then consider the 41 option if u still bother) :beer:

Archived