Newbie To Bkk

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how hard can it be really those GTGs?

just devote everyone of them aLL your (online) time & keep your face straight when u lie differently to all of them :)

then setup a nice timed matrix & stick top it thaitime and all aand have blast - when all (birds in the hand) certainly fail move on to the BGs & repeat all in next trip :beer:

welcome to the real world :bow:

The idea of meeting and falling in love with a GTG, while nice and romantic is a bit hard - especially for someone "fresh off the plane' so to speak. Mojo, if I were you I'd be having a blast - at first at least - let the ferret out for a run, go nuts... If the opportunity presents itself (GTG wise) go for it then. From what I see and read about Thai Love Links and sites like that, while there are genuine girls on there, a lot (most?) are simply fishing for a farang sponsor/boyfriend/husband and may have many on the go at once.

Just something to bear in mind.

if I were you I'd be having a blast - at first at least - let the ferret out for a run, go nuts...

Haha, well put..I hear you and will give it my best shot. The 41 yr is too controlling. The rest of the girls seem easier going, at least so far. I genuinely believe the ones I speak with are all looking for love leading to marriage. I'm not. They are very aware of our game. Then there are the obvious bar girls who might be worth a freebee. I plan to treat them all with great respect. The last thing I want is to create bad will for us farang.

By the way, there seem to be some very hot, eager younger girls upcountry open to men my age. I assume they carry more baggage than BKK girls and might be more naive/problematic?

By the way, there seem to be some very hot, eager younger girls upcountry open to men my age. I assume they carry more baggage than BKK girls and might be more naive/problematic?

usually they have less baggage then BKK girls (unless they bring the buffalo with them)! few shirts and shorts, some toiletries fill up just a small bag, unless you buy them some more...

they are more quiet and don't babble the whole day in crappy english like their BKK counterparts as they speak...none!

Haha, well put..I hear you and will give it my best shot. The 41 yr is too controlling. The rest of the girls seem easier going, at least so far. I genuinely believe the ones I speak with are all looking for love leading to marriage. I'm not. They are very aware of our game. Then there are the obvious bar girls who might be worth a freebee. I plan to treat them all with great respect. The last thing I want is to create bad will for us farang.

Some remarks:

- If you are young and handsome freebies are more likely, but the older you get the more likely it is that the "freebie" has a price tag (food for her and her friends, clothes, e.g.).

- emails and other electronic communication might not be genuine. In many Internet cafes you'll find someone who writes messages for other girls (it can even be a Farang. I remember that a board member did this for some bargirls he was friends with)

- family relationships are fluid. The cousin/brother you are being introduced to might be the husband or boyfriend. Depending on the situation the kid(s) you meet are not her sister's but hers - but the opposite can true as well: that she borrowed a kid for the occasion. All other Thais around will happily play along

- the biography of a TG can be fluid as well, depending on the situation and your likes/dislikes (previous or even current relationships with other farangs, having worked in P4P, e.g.)

- a girl not asking for money a the beginning might mean that she is planning long term to get you as sponsor (besides others she already has)

PS: if Thailand is a long term project for you, you should learn the language as soon as possible. It makes it much easier to understand what is happening around you - and for you.

you have really learned your lessons, Kamui!

- emails and other electronic communication might not be genuine. In many Internet cafes you'll find someone who writes messages for other girls (it can even be a Farang. I remember that a board member did this for some bargirls he was friends with)

have done this once and...for free. next time I might ask for a certain percentage of revenues...

"emails and other electronic communication might not be genuine"

:snowlaugh

welcome to 2012 & fb, whatsapp, skype, cam, smartphones and all kinds of instant communications that will blow almost any fakes away asap apart from the most convincing LBs :p:censored:

p.s. how much do the fake uni uniforms go for at khaosan currently?

Archived