Yep, I'm Deluded

gobbledonk

What I have found in my brief experience is that in "Yuppie" families is that the eldest daughter will often stay at home with the parents whilst her siblings move on with life, sort of like an old maid but inherits the family home and distributes assets according to her whim.

It is usually the youngest daughter, the eldest are usually expected to get out and get the reproduction cycle going, grand-kids, they love-em. Several GF's over the years, and I often seem to find the youngest of 4 or 5, tell me that there is no pressure on them to do same because they are the ones who have to take care Mama, working bar is no biggie either if that is what it takes. But as you said they are the ones who get the house and land when the old folks go up in smoke. Again, practicality, the elder ones have a place already from being married, usually.

Given that Thai life expectancy rarely seems to extend beyond about 55 for men and 65 for women it seems no big hardship taking care of them anyway.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awful lot of sympathy for old folks all of a sudden - I guess that doesnt extend to silly old buggers who meet with unfortunate ends in LOS each year. I guess they had it coming.

probably because a lot of board members are old folks as well or at least soon going to be! in addition there are still some silly young buggers here...

Getting back to WOMEN, my TLL profile specifically says I am only interested in women from Thailand, and I rarely login, but I keep getting a bunch of freaking email alerts to the effect that women in China are interested in my profile. Distinctly possible that they dont read anything beyond 'Australia' before hotlisting me - its a different kind of gold digger, but a gold digger nonetheless. I know things are tough in China, but somehow I dont think relocating to Pattaya is what they have in mind.

When, oh when, am I going to find a gal who just wants me for my magnificent tallywhacker ?? :clown:

Archived