Real Teens ?

Rice-Fever

I will be having a trip to BKK soon. First one in quite a while.

Why is it the older I get.......the younger my tastes in TGs get !

So the question is........where is the best place these days to find the younger working girls. And I mean legal! Hence 18-19.

I often frequent Baccarra and find some of the Uni Students upstairs very appealing. Quite a few in the 20-22 age group.

Is there anywhere else worth trying for the 'younger flesh'?

Any tips appreciated..........

RF

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the age old advice often ignored to simple ask the mamasan for advice on whatever is desired never fails or does it?

problem of course she may push the most ugly 18yo of the stable your way, so let me say this much:

try nana plaza top floor (hint look for the foam) :closemouth:

the age old advice often ignored to simple ask the mamasan for advice on whatever is desired never fails or does it?

problem of course she may push the most ugly 18yo of the stable your way, so let me say this much:

try nana plaza top floor (hint look for the foam) :closemouth:

Haven't been to NEP in years. Mostly SC. But will certanly take up the hint......... thanks

if sc is same old boring then nep is too much hassles & too many LBs. you cant really win either way!

but by taking your chances both places on the same or seperate nights at least you cant say you didnt tried :beer:

say hi to the bath tub youngsters!!

Most Gogo s have a few or more of the 18-19 yr olds

Be careful though, it' not unknown for 16-17 yr olds to say they're older.....

Yeah, be REALLY fucking careful...in certain unnamed bars on Soi Cowboy, 14-15 year olds are in plentiful supply...

Gotta say, as a lover of OLDER GIRLS (35+, 40+, I've been known to do 50+), the OP's stated preference is rather disturbing..."as he gets older he prefers them younger"...so when he hits 80, what does that say...??? yuck.

Yeah, we are getting into a very nasty area that I know KS isnt keen on, but the OP does need to know that its not especially wise to wander around LOS asking where he can find the 'young flesh'. One of the few times when I had to resist the urge to punch a Thai guy in the face (never a good idea) was at Pantip - you know where I'm going with this, so I'll leave it there. OP, I would be very careful what I go looking for.

Yeah, be REALLY fucking careful...in certain unnamed bars on Soi Cowboy, 14-15 year olds are in plentiful supply...

Gotta say, as a lover of OLDER GIRLS (35+, 40+, I've been known to do 50+), the OP's stated preference is rather disturbing..."as he gets older he prefers them younger"...so when he hits 80, what does that say...??? yuck.

And there was the report about an underage girl setting up a punter. While being with her in the hotel police arrived. That's a situation no one wants to be in. This will either cost a fortune in bribes or jail and deportation.

Therefore you should make sure to see her passport and check the birthdate. But you'll also need to be sure that's her passport.

Passport?

There used to be an explanation on how to subtract a number from the 25xx something year on the id card, to arrive at the Anglo year to which you would add 18 or 20 to decide if she was legal, all this, whilst blind drunk in a gogo with flashing strobe lights and her hand down yer pants...

Archived