Real Teens ?

Rice-Fever

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There you go.

Look at ID card, find birth year should be (2012 + 543) - 18 or 20 to be safe.

Or put more simply 2555 - 18 or 20 so the ID card should read 2537 or 2535 or less. But some of the younger ones lie.

I think the 25~35 year olds are optimal.

There you go.

Look at ID card, find birth year should be (2012 + 543) - 18 or 20 to be safe.

Or put more simply 2555 - 18 or 20 so the ID card should read 2537 or 2535 or less. But some of the younger ones lie.

I think the 25~35 year olds are optimal.

luckily enough i prefer the older ladies like Ratchada does.

the younger ones are hard to assess sometimes how old they might be,whereas the older ones tend to look roughly their age bracket,but of course there are exceptions.

i don't know why but i tend to pick ladies who wear very little make-up and i was told many years ago that a fairly good indication of age is the state of people's hands.

i do find myself looking at hands of ladies i don't know....and no it is not a fetish..

but the passport/ID point seems invalid to me.

i can't remember seeing either in recent Years which did'nt give the D.O.B. in the format we have in the west,i.e.1979 0r 1975.

Passport?

There used to be an explanation on how to subtract a number from the 25xx something year on the id card, to arrive at the Anglo year to which you would add 18 or 20 to decide if she was legal, all this, whilst blind drunk in a gogo with flashing strobe lights and her hand down yer pants...

Magnificent imagery, but not too far off the mark in my experience. No-one here has mentioned the group of surly Thai guys milling around the door, just waiting for some dumb Farang to make a scene. Kamui's 'set up' post sounded very similar to the long-running scams reportedly run in Vietnam, but I've never heard of it in Thailand. I guess there is a first time for everything, which is why I stick to old scrubbers that I know were born sometime around the moon landing. :clown:

Passport?

There used to be an explanation on how to subtract a number from the 25xx something year on the id card, to arrive at the Anglo year to which you would add 18 or 20 to decide if she was legal, all this, whilst blind drunk in a gogo with flashing strobe lights and her hand down yer pants...

Sounds like an easy app to develop for our cell phones. Who's gonna do it?

HH

It is sort of an urban legend here. Everybody knows someone who heard of a guy who claims he was set up. I have never seen it confirmed anywhere. Still, remember the sham arrests of "shoplifters" at Swampypoom a few years ago. That was for real.

not set up as such but i had an experience 10 or so Years ago where a new girl arrived straight off the bus and went straight into a bar i used to frequent in those days.

the lady i was good friends with and a regular fuck asked me to take the girl and teach her what was expected from a woman in a bar and i felt flattered as i was told i would be a 'good teacher'.

back to the room and i quickly realised this young lady really was fresh off the farm and while probably still a virgin she was scared.

i knew i could'nt go through with anything and returned her to the bar and she left a couple of days later,perhaps realising it was not the life for her.

chatting to my friend later and i found out the girl was 15 and i was horrified and expressed my displeasure at being asked to do the deed.

the simple answer from my friend was.....'no problem to boom-boom her for you'.

i tried to explain that i could have been in BIG trouble if caught and i just a hand waved in my face and again told 'no problem'.

i never thought it was a set-up but you never know.

Sounds like an easy app to develop for our cell phones. Who's gonna do it?

HH

duhhh......remember 2555 and sustract her birthyear....do you need an app for that ? :beer:

next year remember 2556.....

if not, calculate your birthyear (in the Thai calendar) and remember that.

BB

Archived