Real Teens ?

Rice-Fever

try nana plaza top floor (hint look for the foam) :closemouth:

Just did a quick circuit of NEP all levels. Have not been there in years. Not a bathtub or any foam in sight :-(

I guess that bar may have changed.

Dropped in to Baccarra, that used to be a favorite haunt. 9pm and wall to wall Japanese, not even a spare seat. Didn't stay. It was most off putting to see many (most) of the girls upstairs had boob jobs. Guess the Japs must like it.

Quite honestly a slim girl with a great figure with two half footballs stuck on her chest that jut straight out .... just looks downright wierd! :-)

Found solace and just what I was looking for at a couple of MPs.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flasher, I thought paying the cops tea money meant any 'raids' were signalled in advance ? Pure speculation on my part, and I doubt that any bar owner would ever admit to it, but 'crackdowns' seem to be as predictable as the wet season in Thailand - they come, piss everyone off, and suddenly it's back to business as usual. :eek:

Perhaps the crackdowns coincide with 'contract renewal' time. :grinyes:

(Chuvit would have sorted this out - that man knew corruption intimately ...)

Years ago, I saw an obviously very under age girl dancing in a Patpong bar. She was a hard core pro, hussling drinks right and left, and obviously was no newbie to the trade. A dancer I knew sat down beside me and said, "That one is 13. That's much too young!" The next time I was there, I noticed the child BG was gone. The dancer I'd spoken to told me the BGs got rid of her. They told the owner to fire her, or they would report him to the police. It seems BGs do have a code of conduct after all.

15-17 yr. olds are pretty common in [location removed - KS]. And it's not always obvious because many of them are Buriram/Surin Khmer, and they grow them quite big and tall (but not necessarily fat!) up there...believe me. A lot of times I only know because the other girls tell me in Khmer. The one I mentioned in the post above, though, was Lao (Isan), and I think it was fairly obvious she was quite young.

Archived