Real Teens ?

Rice-Fever

Here's my point: if you go around looking for "young girls," meaning (at least going by the words guys speak), "18-20 year olds" (and let's not kid ourselves...this describes what at least 90% of the guys who come to Thailand are looking for), you're deluding yourself if you think the "young girls" you end up with are going to always (or even often) be 18 or older. I love how people try to pretend this situation isn't reality and widespread. It is. You make your bed, you're gonna have to lie in it.

Like I said, I'll never be fooled by any of these girls, haha, I like my WOMEN with experience. I rarely go with anyone under 40. I've done a 52 year old from a Nana bar once too (I was 46 at the time).

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flash and Gobble, the sign actually says, "No one under 21 allowed in drug free" - which of course allows the girls to be under 21, if they use drugs.

To use western logic (Yea I know...) that would mean as a patron. In the US, 16 to 20 year old's can work in bars they could not go in to otherwise.

Correct me if I'm wrong - and I usually am - but cant you drive a (potentially deadly) motor vehicle at 16 in some parts of the US, yet not be allowed to drink till you reach 21 ? The assumption is that you will have five solid years to see just how 'exciting' life can be with drunks in the next lane before you join them down at Bob's out on I-95 .... The 'you can work here at 18' assumes you aren't mixing business with pleasure.

Correct me if I'm wrong - and I usually am - but cant you drive a (potentially deadly) motor vehicle at 16 in some parts of the US, yet not be allowed to drink till you reach 21 ? The assumption is that you will have five solid years to see just how 'exciting' life can be with drunks in the next lane before you join them down at Bob's out on I-95 .... The 'you can work here at 18' assumes you aren't mixing business with pleasure.

Personally, I rather like that the kids cant legally drink till 21. I know how dumb I was!

The rules in NC are:

16 to get a provisional license (no night time driving)

16 to fuck (average age of consent in US)

18 to vote and get a full no-restriction license.

21 to drink

In employment it is:

17 (with parental consent) to serve in the military

18 (with out parental consent) to serve in military.

18 to serve beer wine ect (waitress)

21 to pour sprits (bartend)

I knew an LT in RVN who wasn't old enough to buy a beer in the States. Wasn't worth shit as an officer either. :(

Apparently, when the US made 18 the age for voting in federal elections, some states went ahead and dropped the drinking age to match it. The federal government had a fit and threatened to cut off their highway funding if they didn't raise it back to 21. So much for states rights.

p.s. It is 18 to drive a motor vehicle in Thailand. Remember that when you see 12 year old kids zipping around on motorcycles.

I knew an LT in RVN who wasn't old enough to buy a beer in the States. Wasn't worth shit as an officer either. :(

Apparently, when the US made 18 the age for voting in federal elections, some states went ahead and dropped the drinking age to match it. The federal government had a fit and threatened to cut off their highway funding if they didn't raise it back to 21. So much for states rights.

p.s. It is 18 to drive a motor vehicle in Thailand. Remember that when you see 12 year old kids zipping around on motorcycles.

Not quite:

As of January 1, 2010, 15 states and the District of Columbia ban underage consumption outright, 17 states do not ban underage consumption, and the remaining 18 states have family member and/or location exceptions to their underage consumption laws.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_drinking_age#Americas

Archived