Devil's Den Vip Bus

amfla

Hi,

Has anyone used this service and can comment on it? It looks awesome, albeit expensive.

It looks like it's designed for only one customer at a time, but I need something like this to transport 3 of us. Of course, it will need room for at least 3 girls as well.

Can this "bus" fit that many people? What about privacy? We don't necessarily want to be playing with our girls in front of each other.

Is there any other service like this available?

I'm planning on contacting Devil's Den to ask what they think, but thought I ask here in case you guys have some ideas.

Hi,

Has anyone used this service and can comment on it? It looks awesome, albeit expensive.

It looks like it's designed for only one customer at a time, but I need something like this to transport 3 of us. Of course, it will need room for at least 3 girls as well.

Can this "bus" fit that many people? What about privacy? We don't necessarily want to be playing with our girls in front of each other.

Is there any other service like this available?

I'm planning on contacting Devil's Den to ask what they think, but thought I ask here in case you guys have some ideas.

I suggest you talk to DD direct. Three maybe stretching their space, but maybe it could be done. Forget about privacy. The girls won't worry about their privacy, and if you and your mates do, just get the girls to give you BJ.

Archived