My Return

sayjann

another strange day.

awoke in the morning when my gal woke me up with a cup of coffee,i had got her trained well.

it was my birthday and i had a few cards and small gifts to open and found i had been given around 5000bt in cash to enjoy myself with.

out late and again raining and overcast as we walked to my day-time bar for a little party.

kisses and hugs all round and a small meal was prepared in my honour which was a nice gesture.

my gal was not really a drinker and did'nt really like bars and wanted to leave and return to her room and i was fine with that,i was enjoying the hospitality and if she wanted to leave then that was fine,no point in having someone around to cramp my style.

i left the bar as it was getting dark and started the 10 minutes or so walk to my hotel and then it happened,i knew i would come a cropper at some stage of this trip.

the rain had stopped but all the underfoot surfaces were very wet and slippery and as i tried to get past 2 japanese couples i slipped and went crashing to the ground.

i had had a few drinks but do not think i had overdone things and blame the wet conditions more.

locals rushed to my help and picked me up,dusted me down so to speak and sat me down and fussed over me for a while until i felt good enough to carry on back to my hotel.

on new year's day i had fallen off a motorbike 3 times and had sustained certain injuries and i know i found i had hurt roughly the same places on my body.

my left elbow was bleeding from a long cut and my left hip was really painful and the thumb of my right hand had been damaged again.

but the worst place was my ribs which hurt like fuck.

pain when i breathed too deeply or coughed and i just thought 'not again' as as injuries as before.

back to the hotel and i was fussed over by the spa staff as i walked in bleeding and probably not looking my best.

my gal took me to the room and gave me a gentle massage to hopefully help the less painful parts of my body.

she went out and bought some painkilling lotion(her words)and gently rubbed it in but it never really worked over the next few days.

i knew it was just a type of Deep Heat and i do i know i smelt of the stuff for days.

out in the evening to see other friends who had promised a party but a big disappointment as nothing promised occured and i was'nt feeling my best.

i don'nt know if i had banged my head but i had a huge headache and just not in the mood for being social.

my gal and i left after about an hour and i was back in bed by 11:30pm,not the best end to my birthday.

my gal to her credit tried to make me feel better by giving me a BBBJ but my body was not willing and i just asked her stop,not cuddle me and let me sleep.

i was soon asleep whilst listening to the rain falling......

quite easy.

at the time i was very drunk and never having ridden a motorbike in my life and rarely been a passenger i did'nt understand the mechanics of being a passenger.

whenever the bike stopped i leaned the wrong way s the driver stopped and it made the bike unstable and it was me who fell off...... :banghead:

You're not meant to lean any way when the bike stops! But I guess you know that now!

;)

i always thought it was best to try and counterweight the balance and let the driver take control of a drunken idiot..... :dunno:

seems i upset the applecart and done it all wrong,but not important now as it happened 5 months ago.

Archived