My Return

sayjann

not feeling that good in the morning but a day out was planned.

had arranged a taxi to drive me and my gal around the island for a few hours and see some sites.

some i had seen before and others i had wanted to go to for a few years but never got round to it.

asked my gal where she wanted to go and she just shrugged her shoulders and as usual the driver suggested the normal tourist traps of elephant rides,snake farms and monkey shows.

i declined all his offers as i've seen all these things over the years and a rip-of for the tourist and we visited the viewpoint overlooking the beaches which i had'nt been to for 12 years and my gal loved it.

along to Wat Chalong and she prayed to Buddha and then took me through the process of giving my offerings. but she guided me through the process.

i felt very uncomfortable as i had no idea of what i was doing or meant to do and left quite confused,i did'nt feel it was right for me to do these things but she insisted.

off to Cape Phromthep which again i had not been to for 12 Years and it was so scenic.

good vistas over the large bay seeing the cape and various beaches and upmarket resorts on the private beaches.

we sat down for lunch in a lovely spot and of course the rain came and we were moved for our meal,bweut still great food and fairly good views.

off to Phuket Town,again a place i had never been to over the Years and we stopped off at a mall which i think was planned by my gal as she went shopping very quickly and i got bored with her trying on clothes and just went outside and had a few cigarettes and a couple of beers.

by now i was feeling quite rough as my ribs were playing up and very tiny bump in the road made me feel the pain.

back to Patong and she got pissed off with my next decision,it was still early and i wanted a quick drink and she was not happy and refused to come with me.

she had my money in her handbag and i took out 100bt and showed her the note and just said i only had enough cash for 1 drink.

the taxi took her back to the hotel and i had a drink,unbeknown to her i had a credit note for a few more,but i only stayed for an hour or so.

but today was the time i realised she was taking me for a ride and soon she was off the menu,so to speak.

but today was the time i realised she was taking me for a ride and soon she was off the menu,so to speak.

Ah red card time. Nice one. You must only have a day or two left.

Get out there and find yourself something for the night.

Enjoy your last few days.

Ah red card time. Nice one. You must only have a day or two left.

Get out there and find yourself something for the night.

Enjoy your last few days.

ah,i'm a little behind the times i'm afraid,all this happened on May 30th.

i liked her a lot and was happy with her but things went downhill in my eyes from now on,if she had'nt fucked things up between us then i would'nt have had a major problem.

but the next 2 nights were a turning point for me and i was fed up with her taking the piss.

ah,i'm a little behind the times i'm afraid,all this happened on May 30th.

i liked her a lot and was happy with her but things went downhill in my eyes from now on,if she had'nt fucked things up between us then i would'nt have had a major problem.

but the next 2 nights were a turning point for me and i was fed up with her taking the piss.

Better late than never... applause.gif

Archived