My Return

sayjann

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really sorry to say this Sayjaan but you are fecking stupid. Giving your money to a hooker to look after is just dumb! I know you call them "my gal" but they're just hookers, they're not your friends. The moment you stop giving them money you won't see them for dust. Take control of your own money like a real man and distribute it as you want. Fecking unbelievable!! :shakehead

stupid i may be,but i just feel more comfortable doing what i do.

this was an occasion which i could not remember ever happening before and never happened again after this incident.

i just think of 3 fella's i met on this trip who were robbed of all their cash and C/C's during waking hours.

I've just read your trip reports from Christmas and this latest one with amazement, and found them both entertaining and disturbing, You do seem to be a bit of a magnet for problems and drama, both of which in my opinion, appear to be directly connected to your excessive consumption of alcohol..

Why anyone would need to drink themselves into a stupor, to enjoy themselves in LOS, is totally beyond me.

but i don't drink to excess every day.

during the day i am often to be found drinking a fizzy drink and often make a bottle of beer last a couple of hours despite the bar staff's attempts to make me drink quicker.

i just tell them no,i drink slowly....yes there are times when i like a blow-out but are in fact quite rare and far between.

most of the drinks i win from the ladies i take in a non-alcoholic form as i find the company and fun i have is just as intoxicating as having 10 beers.

but whatever people think this occasion was a one-off really,something similar but somewhat different happened a day later but when the lady realised that i was pissed off with her she gave me money back which came from her own pocket and not anything she had managed to skim off me.

anyway,as i say a one-off and the rest of the trip passed with no incidents concerning cash were a problem and i had a most relaxing and happy holiday.

end of story really.............

...i just think of 3 fella's i met on this trip who were robbed of all their cash and C/C's during waking hours.

I don’t think I have met 3 people in 10 years living in Thailand and that have been robbed of their cash and cc’s. Meet several that have lost them.

TH

I had my pocket picked 20+ years ago. One of my Thai colleagues had her purse slashed and her wallet taken on a crowded city bus. Those are the only I know of. But my two of my residences have been broken into over the years, one of them twice. Burglary seems to be more common than just plain robbery.

I don’t think I have met 3 people in 10 years living in Thailand and that have been robbed of their cash and cc’s. Meet several that have lost them.

TH

Over the 24 years I have been coming to LOS, apart from getting my shirt pocket picked in the early hours of the morning of 22 July 1988 on my first ever visit, I don't think I know of anyone who has been robbed!

Let me say this right now, none of these comments in anyway imply that SJ is anything but a really nice guy.

Several years back we had a guy working in our office, a really nice guy that everyone like a lot. He just wasn’t all there all the time. His stories of his adventures in Bangkok, though deadly serious to him, were the subject of much amusment to all of us, and he took it well. When it came time for his home leave and a trip back to the US, the consensus was it would be best if we could put a sign on a string around his neck that said “I’m Larry XXXXX, please return me to Bangkokâ€

SJ's stories remind me of Larry.

TH

I think "imawanker" summed it up perfectectly on SJ's previous trip report "Mr Bean does Thailand", I couldn't have put it better myself!

--------

Sayjaan,

On your last trip reports many BM's gave me shite and accused me of being harsh on you yet 6 months or so later you are back making the same mistakes and other BM's are beginning to recognize what I saw.

[Removed - KS]

It's really bad style and a breach of this forum's basic rules to attack a member personally.

http://t2.thai360.com/index.php?/topic/31940-board-rules/

Archived