My Return

sayjann

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mekong, you called Sayjaan a "retard". How is that not calling him names? Could you think of anything worse to call him or anyone else? Frankly I can't believe KS hasn't banned you forever! It would do us all a favour if he did. [Removed - KS]

PS I don't think I'll bother meeting you for that drink. :wanker:

i find this quite funny.

i know people think i'm stupid but i follow the replies amongst others with amusement.

personally i don't really care what people say about me,i go down my own road and if good then it's good but if things are bad then so be it.

Mekong, you called Sayjaan a "retard". How is that not calling him names? Could you think of anything worse to call him or anyone else? Frankly I can't believe KS hasn't banned you forever! It would do us all a favour if he did. [Removed - KS]

PS I don't think I'll bother meeting you for that drink. :wanker:

Munchie, re read my post, I stated SJ "Came across as a retard", from the Latin retardÄre to delay, protract, equivalent to re- re- + tardÄre to loiter, be slow, derivative of tardus slow, now obviously I am aware that the use of English is rather limited to you haggis hunters from north of the border but even I did not have you down as being so ignorant. and if you think referring to someone as such is the "worse thing to call someone" you really do have a limited imagination.

There is a function on this board called "Ignore User", may I suggest that you use it!

Kamui, I'm not flaming, just telling the truth. It's a shame more BM's aren't prepared to say what needs saying. :shakehead

5:36AM, you are on vacation in Thailand yet at such an hour you chose to attack me, you really need to get out a bit more and get a life

Ladies, ladies....

I'm reminded of a goldfish in an aquarium. First a cat, then two or three, gather to watch the goldfish, aimlessly swimming about.

Then there's five or six cats, all fighting, hissing and scratching each other, fur flying, goldfish forgotten,

And the goldfish is oblivious, wondering to himself, 'where's my next meal coming from?'

I think that you are referring primarily to me. Mekong. It was only after 3-4 of your personally attacking SJ and starting your own "parody" thread, mimicking SJ's writing style that felt compelled to respond. There are no BM's here that haven't made serious mistakes in their life, whether its drinking, drugs, nasty divorces, etc. I apologize for what I said later in the above mentioned thread, as it is not my position as a BM to judge other BM. Ir won't happen again, as I learn from my mistakes.

allistar,

I am not referring to you specifically, yes I did start a parody thread and I am happy you responded, it's an internet forum FFS can we not all just lighten up, I make posts to provoke discussion and I don't expect everyone to approve of my POV, hey thats life.

Munchie, re read my post, I stated SJ "Came across as a retard", from the Latin retardÄre to delay, protract, equivalent to re- re- + tardÄre to loiter, be slow, derivative of tardus slow, now obviously I am aware that the use of English is rather limited to you haggis hunters from north of the border but even I did not have you down as being so ignorant. and if you think referring to someone as such is the "worse thing to call someone" you really do have a limited imagination.

There is a function on this board called "Ignore User", may I suggest that you use it!

You've always got an excuse for being abusive to others haven't you. You always turn things around to make out that you were just being critical or whatever your excuse of the day is.

Frankly I don't think you did say that Sayjaan "came across as a retard", I seem to recall it was a much more blunt statement but as it was early in the morning then perhaps KS can repost what you said, which he felt needed to be deleted, so that I can remind myself?

5:36AM, you are on vacation in Thailand yet at such an hour you chose to attack me, you really need to get out a bit more and get a life

Kong, I'm on holiday and I don't usually get home until the early hours of the morning after having a great night out, hence me posting when I do coz I'm still wide awake. So no idea what you mean by get a life. Are you suggesting that I should get a life like yours?! :rotfl::rotl:

Regardless of where the word "retard" comes from, it is regarded as an offensive thing to call an English speaker. Not the most offensive word in the dictionary, but offensive nonetheless. If someone maliciously called me a retard in a pub, it would be on.

Having said that, like I guess most people who read sajyaan's trip reports, I am also at a loss as to some of the things he gets up to and the situations he finds himself in. I am by no means the smartest guy in the room, but have never found the dramas he has in my dozen or so trips to the LOS, but it's his holiday.

As for what time Munch goes to bed, parties, and posts on the board... Who cares, it's his holiday, sounds like he's having a ball. :)

Archived