My Return

sayjann

Kong, I'm on holiday and I don't usually get home until the early hours of the morning after having a great night out, hence me posting when I do coz I'm still wide awake. So no idea what you mean by get a life. Are you suggesting that I should get a life like yours?! :rotfl::rotl:

How about a trip report. hubbahubba.gif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've always got an excuse for being abusive to others haven't you. You always turn things around to make out that you were just being critical or whatever your excuse of the day is.

Frankly I don't think you did say that Sayjaan "came across as a retard", I seem to recall it was a much more blunt statement but as it was early in the morning then perhaps KS can repost what you said, which he felt needed to be deleted, so that I can remind myself?

Not making excuses just telling it as it is, now you cannot even firkin remember what I posted but are just assuming I made such a statement to support your own argument, how pathetic is that.

Grow up

Not making excuses just telling it as it is, now you cannot even firkin remember what I posted but are just assuming I made such a statement to support your own argument, how pathetic is that.

Grow up

Kong, I know for a fact that you didn't say that Sayjaan "came across as a retard" because your statement was much more blunt and offensive, which is probably why KS deleted it (one of many of your offensive statements that KS has had to delete over the years) but of course as what you said has been deleted we will just have to disagree on the content. Of course the fact that KS did delete what you said is testament to the fact that once again you were abusive to another board member.

I've just read your trip reports from Christmas and this latest one with amazement, and found them both entertaining and disturbing, You do seem to be a bit of a magnet for problems and drama, both of which in my opinion, appear to be directly connected to your excessive consumption of alcohol.. To put it into perspective, you've had more 'incidents' in a single trip than I've experienced in 25 years of multiple trips per year, and I'm no shrinking violet, I'm out on the town partying most nights. Why anyone would need to drink themselves into a stupor, to enjoy themselves in LOS, is totally beyond me.

Pe7e...good to see you back ! Yes, Sayjann does seem to be a magnet for problems and drama...all of which seem to be avoidable or at least inconsequential if addressed quickly and in the mai pen lai context. So, so easy to just move on if you don't like a situation or experience.

HH

Archived