My Return

sayjann

Could you define "Flaming"?

Calling someone on there posts is an observation, if I was to "Flame" SJ' by calling him names I would accept the acquisition but I never have done such all I have done is point out the error of his ways, and on occasions SJ' has accepted my criticism

Kamui, before you start quoting law at me I suggest you go and learn the basics!

Last time I checked Khun Sanuk was the board owner and was the main moderator, he has not edited my posts on this topic or sent me a warning, so when did he pass away and make you god?

OK you don't like me, I can accept that fact, just don't try to make the rules to suit your own personal vendetta against me, OK?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Last time I checked Khun Sanuk was the board owner and was the main moderator, he has not edited my posts on this topic or sent me a warning"

Actually, I did. And the only reason I didn't do it earlier is because I hadn't seen it yet (didn't follow this thread).

Sanuk!

Sayjaan,

On your last trip reports many BM's gave me shite and accused me of being harsh on you yet 6 months or so later you are back making the same mistakes and other BM's are beginning to recognize what I saw.

[Removed - KS]

I think that you are referring primarily to me. Mekong. It was only after 3-4 of your personally attacking SJ and starting your own "parody" thread, mimicking SJ's writing style that felt compelled to respond. There are no BM's here that haven't made serious mistakes in their life, whether its drinking, drugs, nasty divorces, etc. I apologize for what I said later in the above mentioned thread, as it is not my position as a BM to judge other BM. Ir won't happen again, as I learn from my mistakes.

Could you define "Flaming"?

OK you don't like me, I can accept that fact, just don't try to make the rules to suit your own personal vendetta against me, OK?

Actually I follow your adventures with great interest and I have nothing against you, I just don't like your tendency for personal attacks.

Actually I follow your adventures with great interest and I have nothing against you, I just don't like your tendency for personal attacks.

i have thoughts on what BM's think of me and will reply at a later date when i have finished my tales.

Thanks KS,

I know I can come across as an obnoxious asshole now and again, but I do try to keep it within the board rules. Wouldn't the board be boring without characters such as myself, I know I upset people and wind them up, hey it starts board traffic.

Now i don't profess to knowing you, we have met a few times in social situations and have had a few PM conversations with each other, now you could describe me as

a) an educated gentleman with a wicked sense of humor who takes it too far sometimes

or

B) a total asshole

To honest I am a mix of both, part of me stays trying at 18 years old all the time, my grandson is 2 years old now there is no way I am 18 anymore so I hope you choose a) .

If more BM's happened to lighten up rather than make personal statements against another (YES I am looking at you Kamui, so Ironic you accuse me of flaming whilst flaming me yourself) then maybe we could generate more traffic.

I dont blame or hold against Kamui his comments, it was his opinion to which he is entitled to voice, I prefer it when someone tells me to my face than talks behind my back, so I respect the fact he made his statement in an open forum, well done sir.Its human life, we never all agree on the same thing at one time, but wouldn't life be easier if we could just accept another opinion, agree to disagree and just move on.

Kamui, thumbs up, you disagreed with me and told me to my face, I respect honesty

Kong

PS

KS No one has hacked my account, this is really me, nearly one year since detox now and been dry ever since, maybe its doing me some good.

..., if I was to "Flame" SJ' by calling him names I would accept the acquisition but I never have done such all I have done is point out the error of his ways, and on occasions SJ' has accepted my criticism...

Mekong, you called Sayjaan a "retard". How is that not calling him names? Could you think of anything worse to call him or anyone else? Frankly I can't believe KS hasn't banned you forever! It would do us all a favour if he did. [Removed - KS]

PS I don't think I'll bother meeting you for that drink.

Archived