My Return

sayjann

enough was enough.

in the morning after our night out i found i had been taken for a ride again..... :angry:

the previous night she had paid the bill for the night out of the cash i had given her but then returned the change to me and as usual when back in the room i had just placed it in my bedside table drawer.

when i saw the cash in the morning i was amazed at how little was left and got angry with her asking her where the rest of the money was?.

the conversation went something like...

'but you take me out'

'yes i take you out and will pay for you'

'but you pay for for my friends as well'

'WTF'

when with a companion i will pay for the drinks and any food they want,i think it's expected.

i have no problem with buying a couple of rounds for other people when the need arises but i realised i had been taken for a fool again.

i got the impression i had been expected to pay all expenses for the night without knowing it,if only i had been told what was expected then arrangements would have been made.

what i objected to was the fact that the 3 ladies ordered a small bottle of whisky each and put it on my tab without telling me.........i was really angry and she knew it and quickly gave me 2000bt back and was very sheepish.

i told her to go to work and turned away from her and went back to sleep.

the rest of the day was spent drinking,i was angry most of the day and just wanted an outlet and with a few drinks owed to me from my day-time bar i took advantage.

on the way back to the hotel i stopped off for a massage which was quite poor really but in the end i was offered a small BJ and a HJ to completion which i accepted and enjoyed the ending.

late at night she returned to my room and was very apologetic and found it hard to look at me and when i said i was going to my friends bar for a quiet drink she quickly offered me a lift on her motorbike and after dropping me off she would return after taking her sister home and pick me up.

i was in the bar around 11:30pm and waited until 02:00 and she was a no-show and i wanted to sleep so i walked back to the hotel.

but i had had an experience in the bar which really annoyed me.

i have known the owner for 12 Years and we are good friends but tonight she went to far.

i had'nt even taken a seat and she's shouting at me to buy her a drink and carried on doing the same all the time i was there.

i had always bought her drinks over the Years when i wanted to,i just did'nt like her picking me out for the demands.

some other regulars in the bar and they were not being subjected to the demands i was getting.

this was then i took the decision not to visit her bar again after 12 Years.

walking back to the hotel a motorbike with 2 ladies on stopped suddenly and 1 jumped off and asked if i wanted boom-boom but i declined and the offer of a BJ came and i thought why not.

i had to laugh as she took me to a darkish place just off the main drag and started her magic.

whlst it was dark it was on a soi which was still vibrant and everytime anyone walked past she stopped her business and urged me to be quiet and then carried on when the coast was clear.

i had had a few beers and shots and thought i would enjoy the moment thinking i would not cum but she worked hard and i achieved the happy ending.

she asked how much i give her and i just said as a joke 50bt and she shook her head and asked for 100bt... :cool:

i paid her and i had to smile as she walked away and jumped back on her friend's motorbike who had been waiting and off they roared,no doubt looking for the next customer.

back to the hotel and to bed and after a while my gal arrived,i used to leave the door open so she could come and go as she pleased.

but i just pretended to be asleep and ignored her and she just undressed and settled down next to me.

Remember - in LOS its regarded as an honour to be " Mr. Big " and pick up the tab for everyone on a nite out .....much face to be gained :hubbahubba::cheerleader: I remember a few years back meeting a young lady in the Soi 7 beer garden.We went with one of her friends and her bf ( an American chap who seemed quite wealthy )on for an evenings entertainment at an Isaan-style bar/restaurant/karaoke place.The other guy picked up the tab for the whole evening I didn`t pay a penny although afterwards I did feel a bit guilty,but this was obviously the way the Thais thought it should be :confused:

Remember - in LOS its regarded as an honour to be " Mr. Big " and pick up the tab for everyone on a nite out.

yes maybe i misunderstood the situation,something i had never come across before and different to my country.

in the past i have willingly paid the entire tab for a meal and a few drinks but this occasion came as a surorise to me.

i normally just take someone out and of course pay for us both and buy drinks whenever i think appropriate for others.

i just was'nt used to going out in a group and being expected to pay for all expenses.

the 3 bottles of whisky put on my bill unbeknown to me was the final straw.

but as i say end of story,nothing i can do about it now and my gal at the time did give me money back the next day.

yes maybe i misunderstood the situation,something i had never come across before and different to my country.

in the past i have willingly paid the entire tab for a meal and a few drinks but this occasion came as a surorise to me.

i normally just take someone out and of course pay for us both and buy drinks whenever i think appropriate for others.

i just was'nt used to going out in a group and being expected to pay for all expenses.

the 3 bottles of whisky put on my bill unbeknown to me was the final straw.

but as i say end of story,nothing i can do about it now and my gal at the time did give me money back the next day.

Once I had an unfortunate evening with a BG friend from Tilac whom I had known from a previous trip and 2 of her friends. They had asked me, if we could go out together to one of the big music halls. Since I had never been to such place I paid the barfine for the girls and we took a cab to the venue. The evening was nice, with music, some food and drinks (like a bootle of Whiskey and some beer). I paid for everything, as they and I had expected.

But when we left the two additional girls asked me for money for their time they spend with me (I think it was like 1.000-1.500 THB each , equally to a short time at that time). I really hadn't expected this and I got angry, since they asked me to take them out and for me it was clear from the beginning that we wouldn't end up at my hotel. Everything got a little bit louder and it turned into a fairly unpleasant situation. Luckily my BG friend could calm the situation and we parted without an additional payment.

Last year I went to such a venue again with my BG du Jour, but this time with her non-BG lesbo sister and her girl friend. It was a great evening except that the two additional girls became really drunk (the girls had ordered a 1 liter bootle of Whiskey and I drink only beer) and when we left they began to shout at each other and began to struggle and to hit each other. One of them fell into a hedge, we had to almost carry her to the cab... cool.gif

I guess next time, I will limit the amount of alcohol I will pay for... smirk.gif

Archived