My Return

sayjann

woke up late after my now ex-gal had gone to work and i enjoyed a coffee and a couple of cigarettes whilst looking out of my window watching the world go by.

the taxi-drivers across were used to seeing me and called out and waved and offered me a taxi but i just shook my hand declining.

today was the start of my 2nd week and it was to be such a great week.

a new sun was rising over the horizon and feeling warm.

sat with the ladies in the spa and just watched them going about their rather hopeless task of getting people into the spa.

i just did'nt see the point of trying to entice large groups into the place and many of the tourists were totally unlikely to come into the spa.

had a couple of coffee's and my ex-gal was distant as i think she finally realised she had ruined things between us.......but her doing and while i liked her a lot i just felt that she had bought it upon herself and had no-one else to blame.

walked to the beach and enjoyed a stroll in the surf and a bite to eat.

later i met a couple of fellas who had lived in Ozland for around 40 years but actually came from a city about 20 miles from where i live.

they both followed football and the banter about our local teams was a fun time.

later met another brit who had settled in Ozland and we became good friends over the next week.

today was another birthday for one of the staff and the steak,chips and veggies were soon cooked and given to all in the bar.

i liked the fact i was given a steel set of cutlery instead of the plastic stuff given to others.

in the evening i watched the England/Belgian football game with a Belgian fella and we had a good time during the match,both agreeing England were poor and Belgian deserved a draw.

so far a very good,happy day....but things would get better.

around midnight i decided to walk across the road and see my fave band and i settled down at the bar with a very cold coca-cola and just enjoyed watching the tourists dancing and getting up to sing a song of their choice.

as usual i bought the band a drink and the 2 bar-staff a drink as all had been friends for a long time.

it seemed that the 2 bar-staff were married and it became a running joke between the 3 of us that she should divorce him and run off with me......she was very attractive.

but there was something i noticed which i had'nt seen before,girls sitting at the front of the bar.

they were active in taking orders for drinks and serving them but at no stage did they ever try to entice a customer to BF them which i found interesting.

tonight i met a Thai fella who was a Bkk lawyer on a case and we became firm friends over the next week and we would be up on stage singing duets of our fave songs.....when i was singing solo i probably emptied the bar.

he was a great fella and we always had a good time together.

i had no plans for looking for company this night,just happy to have a good time as i was in such high spirits.

but i noticed 1 of the girls sitting alone and gestured to her i would like to buy har a drink.

WTF....she walked up to me smiling and she was so tiny in stature.

all the time i saw her i only ever saw her wear shoes with a heel which was around 2 inches and even then she was under 5 foot tall.

we chatted and she was so nice and grateful for a couple of drinks and we really hit it off.

what i liked about this bar was it seemed to be up to band when it was time for the place to close.

if it was packed with customers they would just keep playing even though all the bars outside had closed long before but if quiet they would pack up and everyone went home.

decided i liked the girl and asked about the BF and told not a problem,if the bar was closing then free but 100bt otherwise.

we left and when we got to the hotel she turned into a sex maniac,she wanted it all and as i had had about 3 beers in 14 hours i was certainly up for it.

we got back to the hotel around 3am and in the next 4 hours she had made me happy 3 times.

but there was a downside to her which was quite endearing and let me have time to myself.

this lady who i shall call Pik was to remain with me for the the next week and we had such a good time together.

...in the evening i watched the England/Belgian football game with a Belgian fella and we had a good time during the match,both agreeing England were poor and Belgian deserved a draw.

so far a very good,happy day....but things would get better...

England v Belgium?! What tournament were you guys watching?! :dunno:

Archived