What Tgs Really Think Of Farang

Mr. Mojo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree, you have to dress well and behave correctly, my Thai wife from the first time we met was always on about "look smart".

She has never copped any negitive remarks from other Thais about being with me, and anyway you can tell the blokes GF is bar girl by the way she dresses.

I've never worn shorts outside of home, who the feck wants to see my legs :barf:

As for being with a TG, well if I happen to be with one in particular I've had comments about her being my daughter. When I'm with my real daughter I get looks that try to shame.

It's just judgmental-ism, a Thai trait, they will pigeon hole you on sight.

Comments about the showering are very relevant. At least 3 times a day and if you are prone to perspire heavily then up that to 4 or 5. Avoid strong or overly rich food that can leech out through perspiration and use mildly scented deodorant.

Thais do judge by appearances. One of the original board members rented a Thai Airways hostess uniform and had his regular BG wear it went they went out. He said you wouldn't believe how well they were treated. ;)

What a good idea...

Thais do judge by appearances. One of the original board members rented a Thai Airways hostess uniform and had his regular BG wear it went they went out. He said you wouldn't believe how well they were treated. ;)

I tried something similar a good few years ago, unfortunately none were willing even when I proposed to up the fee :(

I don't think it needs to be a hostie uniform, just a smart business get up works and I've found a few who were happy to be bought some smart clothes they can use.

Archived