My Return

sayjann

this new lady had some endearing qualities which i quickly learned about.

if medals were given for sleeping at the Olympics then she would certainly get one.

but it gave me the chance to get up,shower,make a coffee,look at the internet and then sit at the window with my cigarettes just relaxing.

when she awoke she appreciated the fact i had showered and dragged me back to bed and just sucked me to a happy ending.

no prompting from me at all and it became the norm each morning which was nice,after all it would have been rude to refuse the BJ.

and she would often make me a couple more coffee's without me asking.

but what i really liked about her was that her English was worse then my Thai and we sure had fun communicating at times.

sometimes funny and sometimes frustrating as we tried to ask simple questions and found it hard to get an answer,but we always had a smile on our faces.

many times we had to get a 3rd person to translate what we wanted to say.

but small things did manage to get through by means of slow words and sign language and i knew her name and that she said she was 23.

i did'nt believe this for a second,i know many times it is so hard to gauge an Asian persons age but she did look older.

later i saw her ID and it showed she was 32 and over the course of the next few days i learnt she had been divorced for about a Year and had a 10 Year old son.

i don't tend to ask too many questions and find their story comes out in dribs and drabs.

we certainly were lazy and rarely left the room before midday and today we went to the beach for a few hours.

the day was the same as the previous days,overcast with a gentle breeze but the warmth was to my taste.

we dozed and she would go off eventually to get some food and soft drinks which i left to her choice.

a nice day out just doing nothing but i did go against the rules and go for a little swim,evn though the red flags were blowing in the wind all along the beach.

we stopped off in my day-time bar and what a good decision that was.

oit seemed she came from Phitsanulok and several of the ladies in the bar came from the same area and they just huddled together and chatted away.

i played games,totally forgotten by her but i was happy to see her happy with new-found friends.

she did'nt drink much,usually an orange juice or 2 and then something alcoholic.

i had a list of drinks owing me and i just passed them up and used the credit to buy her drinks.

she had to start work at 6pm,first cleaning her bar and then working the door so to speak and i walked her back to her bar and she just asked if i would come that night and see her?.

'of course' i told her and she gave me a great big hug which caused havoc with my bruised ribs and thanked me for a nice day out.

i had only known her for about 17 hours but i thought she was a diamond,definately one to keep.

i went back to the hotel and had a nap before chatting with various staff who had become friends over the last 2 Years and then made my way to her bar around midnight.

she greeted me with a big kiss much to the amusement of her friends and i settled down to watch the going-ons as the band played.

busy tonight and many people getting up and having a go at singing and having a good time.

the band were on good form and they played several standards of theirs which they sang every night and 'freebird','sweet home alabama','smoke on the water' and 'rock 'n' roll' went down very well,as they usually did.

my new Thai friend and i sang our choices of song.....'hotel california','take it easy' and 'born in the USA'.

it had been a good night and a very good day and i had such a wonderful time,really relaxed and happy.

but back at the hotel i found out something about her....

while i got used to the BJ in the morning she liked her pussy licked last thing at night and who was i to refuse.

she loved it,not saying i was that brilliant but i must have down something right as she got so wet down there while wrapping her legs around my head.

we settled down to sleep and she cuddled up to me and started to gently snore.

but a sidenote.

how many of you/us are 'cheap charlies?'

while having a friendly game of Jenga with a long-time friend 2 men walked past asked how much a beer was?.

signs a;; over the bar showing the prices and my friend started to tell them that all beers were 70bt which i think is cheap.

they got outraged and said something like 'that is disgraceful,we can get the same beer for 65bt 50 metres down the road'

she just looked at them andf just said 'go then if you can get beer cheaper'.

they seemed even more outraged that a member of bar-staff had spoken in that manner and walked away shouting about how the tourists were getting ripped off by having to pay 70bt for a beer.....

to get to this particular bar i had to walk past around 20 bars and most were more expensive then 70bt while others were doing 2-for-1 which in the long run was'nt really that cheaper.

is 5bt difference in the price of a beer really a problem?.

i have been known to mpay 100bt for a sprite......... :crazy:

so a beer for 70bt is certainly a much better deal... :spin:

so are you a cheap charlie?.

do you argue over the cost of anything which you know you can get elsewhere for 5bt less?.

would you argue about it in a restaurant or family mart?.

Sayjann

thank for the report of your exploits ( dare I say adventures :)

I am amazed you find the strength and memory to record the events.

despite the fact that some members think i spend all my time drinking myself into a stupor each and every day/night i do sometimes have a couple of minutes each day were i have the odd lucid moment in which i remember things very well.

perhaps the 10+ coffee's i drink each day help?.

Archived