My Return

sayjann

another wonderful day in paradise(but with a slight hitch in the middle).

i was up pretty early and while Pik slept and slept and slept i just done my normal morning things.

but trying to find something on the TV was becoming a pain,92 channels and while i just wanted a bit of background noise i found anything suitable hard to find.

eventually Pik was awake,made me a coffee,showered and then dragged me back to bed where i enjoyed her mouth doing it's business until i was happy.

today was a religious holiday and i had been told the day before many places would be closed and alcohol was not for sale,that was a laugh..... :rotfl:

we went out late and avoided my ex-gal but of course i was seen by some of her colleagues and i knew she would know all about my new lady.

i liked the previous Lady but felt no need to exhibit my new one in her face,not my style.

Pik and i found a shortcut to the beach and along the way i found many small shops selling the sort of nick-nacks i needed to buy as presents for family and friends.

we walked along the beach and while bars were closed the hotels were doing a roaring trade in all kinds of drinks and i had to smile.

spotted a Subway sandwich shop and ventured inside to see what sort of menu they had and if it differed from the UK that much.

i like the food from their shops once in a while and treated myself to a foot long tuna sandwich with all the trimmings.

we carried on walking along the beach until we eventually found somewhere to sit which was to Pik's liking.

today was overcast again and quite a strong breeze and i found it cold and at times i found myself shivering,i thought Thailand was meant to be hot.....

we dozed and after a couple of hours we left the beach and started to walk back to the hotel,but she stopped off at her bar and said he wanted to stay for a while and would come to my hotel later which was ok by me.

but since we had left the beach she had changed and seemed very unhappy and when she returned to the hotel she really was downcast and very cool towards any kind of chat or contact i tried to make with her and i was perplexed at what was going on.

after a couple of hours after a lot of chat and sign language between us i managed to get out of her what the problem was.

earlier as we had walked along the beach she kept badgering me to have some food and i just told her i was fine and refused all her suggestions....then i bought other food and i think she felt slighted.

also as we had walked along the beach she kept choosing somewhere for us to sit and then changed her mind and carried on walking.

this went on for a while and i was just thinking to myself 'for fuck's sake,just make up your mind'.

but she obviously noticed my body language and heard me tut-tutting quite often.

she got it into her head that i was unhappy with her and would not want to see her again and got upset.

once i realised roughly what the problem was i just reassured her and said all was fine between us and she was my #1 lady and i was very happy with her and her mood changed and she bacame so happy.

but like she was she soon fell asleep and for a change i fancied a soak in the bath and after sorting everything out i laid back and enjoyed.

she eventually appeared and was curious about the bath and after i invited her in we soaped each other all over and just enjoyed being together....she was so happy at the moment.

we went out later just to see what was going on and the nightlife areas were vibrant with all the usual suspects except the bars were closed.

but i had a thought and we walked along beach rd to Molly Malone's which is an Irish themed bar i have always liked.

found it open and any kind of drink flowing and i treated myself.

as with this sort of bar it was expensive but i ordered a pint of Kilkenny's beer and she was fascinated by the fact it had to settle and watched as the beer sorted itself out.

299bt a pint............... :yikes:

but it was so good and such a change from the beers i tended to have in Thailand.

we were sitting by the kitchen and i drooled as i saw Irish stew,roast lamb with mint sauce,shepherds pie and food of similar quality being walked past me and i just sat there wide-eyed but i was full from eating earlier. :angry:

i was about half-way through my 2nd beer and thinking when i had finished it would be time to leave when things changed.

on the TV came a Women's volleyball game between Thailand and Cuba and she was hooked.

Cuba won the first 2 sets and as the game was not finished i ordered a 3rd pint and then things got worse.

Thailand made it 2-1 and she made it quite clear she was not leaving until the game was finished.

she got out a 1000bt note and ordered and paid for another pint for me and 2 Tequila's for herself.

finally Thailand won 3-2 and she was so happy and i thought she was going to dance around the bar.

as we walked back to the hotel it was raining again and even though we were quite good at keeping under cover she pulled me into the middle of a road and gave me a big hug and kiss and thanked me for a wonderful day.

it had been a wonderful day,apart from the slight confusion earlier and we ended up in bed just enjoying being with each other.

she wrapped her arms around me and drifted off to sleep and started snoring again.

"in an unconstitutional power grab by Dictator Obama an"

Come on Sayjann, by now you gotta know if a thai girl asks you if you are hungry its to let you know she is.

that certainly was'nt a problem at the time.

she had been buying food along our walk and was carrying quite a bit of it and nibbling away.

she was always concerned out my lack of eating,i have a small appetite and can only eat when i really want to,not just for the sake of it.

but after many Years i still don't understand the Thai way of buying so much food and then throwing away so much of it.

i try to tell them to eat small and if still hungry then just get something else,i do hate waste.

sometimes Pik would bring a feast back o the room,enough to feed most of the BM's here in 1 sitting and 10 minutes later throwing the majority of it away after having her fill.

i used to buy her a small amount of food amd then tell her if she wanted anymore then she was paying and she was fine with that.

the only time i let her choose food for me was a disaster and it never happened again.

"earlier as we had walked along the beach she kept badgering me to have some food '

that certainly was'nt a problem at the time.

she had been buying food along our walk and was carrying quite a bit of it and nibbling away.

she was always concerned out my lack of eating,i have a small appetite and can only eat when i really want to,not just for the sake of it.

but after many Years i still don't understand the Thai way of buying so much food and then throwing away so much of it.

i try to tell them to eat small and if still hungry then just get something else,i do hate waste.

sometimes Pik would bring a feast back o the room,enough to feed most of the BM's here in 1 sitting and 10 minutes later throwing the majority of it away after having her fill.

i used to buy her a small amount of food amd then tell her if she wanted anymore then she was paying and she was fine with that.

the only time i let her choose food for me was a disaster and it never happened again.

its over compensation for living without when young, and gaining face being able to buy whatever she wants. ( at your expense makes it even better)

"earlier as we had walked along the beach she kept badgering me to have some food '

its over compensation for living without when young, and gaining face being able to buy whatever she wants. ( at your expense makes it even better)

she was pretty good,would go off on her own and pay for her own food but only the small snacks.

we never went to restaursnts as i object to the overinflated prices and i prefer the street food anyway.

To me usually happens the opposite: the silent treatment when a BG thinks something is wrong..

Most BG's I meet start with the "up to you" line when I make a suggestion or when I ask what she wants/prefers. In my experience it mostly means: "It's up me to find out what she wants without her telling me directly what she wants." chinaman.gif

Anyway that's part of the fun to get to know each other a little bit when taking a BG long time.

PS: when I go to dinner with one or more BGs they usually order a ton of food. On one hand I like it, because I can try many different kinds of Thai food (and usually the dinner is still cheap), on the other hand it's a waste of course.

Archived