My Return

sayjann

definately the worst day of my trip.

Pik was awake early and asked if ok for her to not see me too much this day as she had personal things to do?.

no problem for me as i would not interfere in what the locals need and have to do.

i went downstairs and had a couple of coffee's with the ladies in the spa and thanfully my previous lady sat with me and was fine with the situation but was sad that i had avoided her her for a few days.

but we were still friends and she offered me a massage(and more in my room)if i still wanted her.

i was so downcast today,i wondered around the town just looking at various things but nothing bought.

i don't like the fact that if i show interest in something i am immediately pestered by a shop assistant,sometimes i just like to look and sometimes you find a little gem but as soon as i am hassled i tell them why i am leaving and they might have lost a sale.

in the UK i can window shop and be left to my own devices to decide what to do.

the weather was pretty awful,no sun again and many showers which seemed to keep tourists off the streets.

stopped off for a drink and not really in the mood for company and my friends were asking me if i had a problem?.

not really,i just wanted space and bought a paper and just read it in silence.

but i did'nt stay in the bar too long as 2 morons stopped off and were in a pretty foul mood.

they had been on a trip to Phang-Nga in the morning and the weather was really bad and the sea rough and they had suffered.

they ordered a bottle of beer each and were horrified when it was served to them by the only ladyboy in the bar.

they went apeshit about getting a disease from this ladyboy and how could the bar condone let a ladyboy serve drinks when they carried every disease known to man?.

i really wanted to say something to these ignorant bigots but had 2nd thoughts and left the bar.

to the beach and found a sheltered spot and then given big umbrellas by the staff to keep much of the wind off of me and the rain when it came.

read a book for a while but still had itchy feet and walked down a few of the Soi's which were so alive at night but obviously quiet at the time,but a few open and some ladies going through their speel,but i was'nt interested in company.

walked past Pik's bar a couple of times and she was outside eating or chatting and while i stopped to be sociable i was'nt really in the mood.

walked past many of the massage places along the street and remembered a real cutie from before and went looking for her.

shit,she was'nt on display in front of the place and i was disappointed as even a HJ from her would have been good.

walked pst the big massage place in Patong,Cristins,where i knew i would get at least 2 happy endings but again i could'nt be bothered.

i was listless and i knew why,i was missing being with Pik.

i can hear BM's rolling their eyes at me seeming to fall in love and i should know better after Years of visiting the country.

but not the case really,i just felt lost without her as we had such fun together.

i know the communication skills between us were very poor but it was quite endearing as we both tried to explain things and the other just looked and shook their head.

back to the room and just relaxed for a while watching the rain bucket down.

had a nap and i was awoken by a knock on my door and to my surprise it was my first lady from the spa.

she sat down with me and apologised for being a bad person and sad that we could not have been together for all my holiday.

she offered me a massage and as she had been very good i accepted and after about an hour she was into the sex.

i may have been disinterested in sex during the day i was up for it with her as she liked sex and was very good at it.

she wanted me to finish in her mouth and i obliged.

i went to give her the 1000bt she asked for a 24 hour period and turned it down.

she said she had taken too much money from me when she was seeing me and i had really already paid and with that she left.

did'nt venture out until after midnight and struggled along the roads with an umbrella as the wind was so strong even with 2 hands on the thing i was in danger of having it wrenched from my grasp.

into Pik's bar and her face lit up as she saw me and came to me and hugged me.

she sort of apologised for not being with me that day but i was so happy to have to have her in my arms again it was no problem.

we sat outside the bar and i just people watched and shook my haed many times.

the band tried to get me inside and sing but i declined as i did'nt feel like it but around 2am my Thai friend arrived and was insistant we got up and sang and i finally gave in.

back to the room with Pik and we just settled down and she said she had missed me as i had missed her.

we went to sleep with the rain coming down in such a magnitude it was amazing.

i awoke around 5am with Pik awake and fondling me and she just gave me a HJ and made me happy.

the day had been bad from my point of view but ended up on a high with someone i liked.

Pik was awake early and asked if ok for her to not see me too much this day as she had personal things to do? no problem for me

We all need time to ourselves mate, don't read anything into it. Enjoy the trip.

i don't like the fact that if i show interest in something i am immediately pestered by a shop assistant,sometimes i just like to look and sometimes you find a little gem but as soon as i am hassled i tell them why i am leaving and they might have lost a sale. in the UK i can window shop and be left to my own devices to decide what to do.

TIT - I find saying, "I'm fine thanks" or "Just looking" with a smile keeps them at bay. This aint the UK mate.

they went apeshit about getting a disease from this ladyboy and how could the bar condone let a ladyboy serve drinks when they carried every disease known to man?

Unfortunately people like this are not allowed to be Euthanized... yet.

i knew i would get at least 2 happy endings but again i could'nt be bothered.

Must say I have NEVER "not been bothered" for that - must have been a big 12 days before this one!

she wanted me to finish in her mouth and i obliged.

Bless her cotton socks!

Pik was awake early and asked if ok for her to not see me too much this day as she had personal things to do? no problem for me

We all need time to ourselves mate, don't read anything into it. Enjoy the trip.

it was'nt a problem at the time as i know the locals have their things to do.

it was just that after a while i felt lonely....i know that sounds like a strange thing to say in a place like Patong but i was used to having her around.

i liked her as a person and i think that's why i was'nt really in the mood for another woman.

going with someone for the first time can be very hit and miss but when i was offered sex with my first lady i accepted because i knew what to expect and i knew i would not be disappointed.

Archived