Is Life Worth Living Anymore..

Torneyboy

The Rolling Stones will perform their last concert and take a final bow in June 2013 at Glastonbury ........ after a few shows in the UK and US Bill Wyman is rumoured to be joining the band for this final concert.....life as we know it will end on that day :neener:

The Rolling Stones will perform their last concert and take a final bow in June 2013 at Glastonbury ........ after a few shows in the UK and US Bill Wyman is rumoured to be joining the band for this final concert.....life as we know it will end on that day :neener:

After one or two years of not performing they will be back. I don't think that this kind of musicians can live (life?) without the adrenaline kick they get while performing in front of 30.000 people.

After one or two years of not performing they will be back. I don't think that this kind of musicians can live (life?) without the adrenaline kick they get while performing in front of 30.000 people.

Hope you are correct i will buy a ticket for MM to take with me ...front row seats :neener:

Archived