My Return

sayjann

what a fucking awful day......weatherwise.... :shakehead

it had been raining for about 14 hours and much of it very hard and i saw no point in leaving the hotel early.

eventually we had a coffee in the hotel foyer after i had scouted the area and found that my previous lady was not around.

but she soon appeared out of nowhere and sat with us and started chatting to Pik and i felt a little nervous.

but they got on like a house on fire,smiling and laughing and seemingly having a good chat.

i knew i was on the agenda by the looks they kept giving me but afterwards as we walked along the road Pik told me she liked the other lady and she was jai dee.

she had also told Pik that she was sorry things had gone wrong between us and hoped Pik was happy with me.

i was quite relieved.

about a 10 minute walk to Pik's bar but it took much longer.

the road was flooded and the pavements awasj with water and she was trying her hardest not to get her feet wet even though she was wearing flip-flops,as was i.

i did'nt see the point and just waded through the wated which was a few inches deep.

but when we turned onto Bangla even i was surprised by the amount of water as far as the eye could see.

but something happened during the walk which made me see red.

my biggest pet-hate about the place is motorcycles riding on the pavement.

this Thai fella in his 20's came towards me on his bike and i thought 'no fucking way'.

unlike others who got out of his way i stood my ground and he had to stop and we just weighed each other up as he revved up the engine.

eventually i gave way with a smile and he had an even bigger one on his face as he thought he had won.

as he passed me i gave him a gentle nudge and he lost control of the bike and rode into the road and dropped his bike into the water.

he emerged from the road with murder in his eyes.

but suddenly 2 quite large falangs appeared and flanked me and he realised he was the loser and retrieved his bike and walked away.

i agree not a smart thing to do but what he was doing was dangerous and he could easily have hit a child as he rode on the pavement.

pavements are for walkers and roads are for vechicles.

i don't regret what happened,the red mist appeared and i realise it could have been dangerous to me in the end.

BM's like Redbaron know this area and due to the depth of the water the road was quite traffic free and i walked in the water with it about 4 inches over ny ankles.

she left and went to her bar and said she would see me later and off she went and even though i had an umbrella the whole time i was soaked when i got to my bar.

given a couple of towels and dried myself off as best as i could.

with all the water there was much fun going on along Bangla as tourists rode their bikes down the road at speed creating flumes of water along the way to the cheers of others.

and a few tourists who had obviously had a few drinks were stripping off and frolicing in the water.

even Thai's were having fun and playing in the flood,smiles all round.

Pik arrived and i wanted food and asked her to choose something from the menu which was kept behind the bar from a nearby restaurant/takeaway......big mistake.

she ordered a meal and i knew what it was as it was written in Thai and English and said 'mildly spicy'.

i dont mind the food a little spicy but not hot and 10 minutes later it appeared when a womwn from the restaurant delivered it to the bar...big meal with much meat but i immediately noticed the small chilli's all over the dish.

i tried to have the food but my mouth just caught on fire and i had to give up much to the amusement of the Thai's.

next time i will choose and i know i will enjoy the food a bit better.

but walking around the bar was an adventure,many of the bars along the road are basically street level and they were also flooded inside and the water was up to my ankles inside.

even though it had been a shit day for the weather i enjoyed seeing many people just enjoying themselves.

which leads me to another observation.

what is it with Toilets,steps,seats and barstools?.

i know many Asians are of a smaller stature to non-asians but the toilet pans are so low.

a struggle at times to sit down but even more of a effort to get back up.. :blink:

and seats in a lot of the places are the same but when it comes to steps and barstools things are different.

many steps are so high and high fot the locals and barstools are fine for me but i used to have a joke with Pik and go to pick her up and place her on the stool which peeved hed her a little.

the rain stopped finally and all the water had drained off within 20 or so minutes and you would never have known what the conditions were like earlier.

we returned to the hotel and as usual she went to sleep while i just relaxed.

on the way to her bar in the evening we stopped off at a go-go i had frequented for 12 years to say goodbye to a couple of friends.

one of the dancers had been one of my first fucks in Patong 12 years earlier we had always remained good friends whenever i was in town.

and the dek-serve had been a friend for the same amount of time and a lovely person.

the pussy show came on and Pik watched in amazement at what she saw and i told her i expected to see her do the same things when we got back to the room.

the look on her face was a picture as she just shook her head and told me she only ever put one thing in her pussy and she wanted some tonight.

stayed a couple of hours in her bar and then we retired back to the hotel with me buying a lamb kebeb on the way as by now i needed food and it was delicious.

i also stopped off and bought 2 tickets for a show the next night which was my last as i wanted to treat her and i gave her no details of what she was going to see.

it had been a bad down for the weather but fun in other ways and a big difference to the previous day.

as he passed me i gave him a gentle nudge and he lost control of the bike and rode into the road and dropped his bike into the water.

I always thought you were a little off and this confirms it. What a right prick to do that. You say he could have hit someone??? Well, you pushing him while driving makes that a bit more possible along with hurting himself. Reading your reports, I have no doubt someday you will get your ass beat and beat bad. :shakehead

I always thought you were a little off and this confirms it. What a right prick to do that. You say he could have hit someone??? Well, you pushing him while driving makes that a bit more possible along with hurting himself. Reading your reports, I have no doubt someday you will get your ass beat and beat bad. :shakehead

and the bike rider may be waiting his chance with a few of his friends, its hard for thais to ignore a loss of face. ( especially from a farang)

I have never been close to such situation, but what Sayjann did was really, really stupid. And IMHO this has nothing to do with the more western concept of right or wrong... thumbdown.gif

I guess Sayjann can be lucky that the Thai guy was not a member of some gang or so, especially since Sayjann has a very predictable daily schedule and always seems to move between the same places.

But thanks for the openess, I guess most wouldn't write about this kind of incident since the reactions are very predictable.

I have never been close to such situation, but what Sayjann did was really, really stupid. And IMHO this has nothing to do with the more western concept of right or wrong... thumbdown.gif

I guess Sayjann can be lucky that the Thai guy was not a member of some gang or so, especially since Sayjann has a very predictable daily schedule and always seems to move between the same places.

But thanks for the openess, I guess most wouldn't write about this kind of incident since the reactions are very predictable.

That was one thing I always watched when in Thailand - never piss a Thai off in any shape or form.

In my case, if I did something like Sayjann did I'd keep it until I was stepping onto the bus to leave. Otherwise you might as well walk backwards for the rest of your stay - I assume you're now no longer there and if so you're lucky.

I don't trust Thais too much - they can be very unforgiving and hold something like he did for a long time - even to his next visit. Only difference they'll make sure nobody sees them doing anything.

In my opinion you have to give in to the natives and their way of thinking and operating etc. You're never going to change them. If they come at you with a bike them get the fuck out of their way - I wouldn't attempt to stop them by standing in front of them, thats just asking for it.

i had scouted the area and found that my previous lady was not around.

but she soon appeared out of nowhere and sat with us and started chatting to Pik and i felt a little nervous.

but they got on like a house on fire,smiling and laughing and seemingly having a good chat.

i knew i was on the agenda by the looks they kept giving me but afterwards as we walked along the road Pik told me she liked the other lady and she was jai dee.

she had also told Pik that she was sorry things had gone wrong between us and hoped Pik was happy with me.

i was quite relieved.

You should have arranged a threesome - that would have been interesting.

:rotfl::rotfl:

i knew i would have get these sort of replies and do i care?.

Mr.Ima Wanker,you have already changed my tale to suit your own purpose.

i gave the fella a 'gentle nudge' not a push which sounds more more violent in your head.

if the idiot who can maybe cause injury to another person because he is a selfish person then cannot control his motorbike then not my problem.

but it seem to read into the replies that some of you are acceptable to someone being injured......so sad.

i wonder if your thoughts might be different if it was your young child who was injured?.

would you just smile and say 'ok,no harm done?' while taking the child to hospital?.

i've said i should'nt have done it but things happen in the heat of the moment.

all i want is a safe environment where pedestrians can walk along a pavement without some idiots maybe causing trouble.

i saw danger in what he was doing and if many of you accept that he was in the right then up to you.

and in all my visits i have rarely had any trouble with local men,only the Police WHO i called on 2 occasions and what a waste of space they were.

but again the story is over,it happened and no comebacks so nothing to really talk about.

it's in the past and over.

what a fucking awful day....

this Thai fella in his 20's came towards me on his bike and i thought 'no fucking way'.

unlike others who got out of his way i stood my ground and he had to stop and we just weighed each other up as he revved up the engine.

eventually i gave way with a smile and he had an even bigger one on his face as he thought he had won.

but suddenly 2 quite large falangs appeared and flanked me and he realised he was the loser and retrieved his bike and walked away.

i agree not a smart thing to do but what he was doing was dangerous and he could easily have hit a child as he rode on the pavement.

i don't regret what happened,the red mist appeared and i realise it could have been dangerous to me in the end.

I will not question my assumption of your mental capacity in case i may upset a few sensative BM's, but this post goes some way In confirming my observation.

You were in Phuket, in case you forgot Phuket is in Thailand and not England as as such Thai law is applicable.

Motorcycles are allowed to use the footpath under certain conditions, such as traffic or flooded highways. So you confronted a local who was well within his rights based upon your own preconceived assumption and then assaulted him with attempted manslaughter.

Sayjaan on one of these trips you will either go h one in a body bag or die in a Thai prison.

Jai Yen and yim yai, you are away from the west so leave those western assumptions at home rather than carry them as baggage?

I know I have taken the piss out of you on previous trip reports, and like a good sport you took it well, but honestly SJ I know you overstepped the mark this time, think about what you did and what the consequences of your actions may have been,. I actually enjoy the banter we can have on here and I would hate to see any harm become you.

Think on and stay safe

Kong

You have a skewed view of things, even what you write yourself.

A 'gentle nudge' does not cause an individual to lose control of his bike and drop it in the water.

I don't like idiots on the sidewalk with motorbikes any more than the next guy but it is not your obligation to teach all Thais a lesson with a 'gentle nudge' that in your words caused him to go in the street and drop his bike. He could just have easily run into a child or been hit by a moving vehicle. Can you not see that?

You never said that you shouldn't have done it. You only said it wasn't smart and more, you said you don't regret it.

The story is most likely not over, as you say. Thais have long memories. Illustrated by bargirls remembering us after years of not seeing us but one time before. This guy will remember you and you'd better hope you're not alone when he sees you.

Sajann

take care walking in the water also, especially if you can't see whats under it, lots of bad electrical connections lurking just under the tiles.

I hope you find time to write a summary of your trip once back home ( and dried out, more or less)

Keep up the entertaining work.

what a fucking awful day......weatherwise.... :shakehead

it had been raining for about 14 hours and much of it very hard and i saw no point in leaving the hotel early.

eventually we had a coffee in the hotel foyer after i had scouted the area and found that my previous lady was not around.

i was quite relieved.

about a 10 minute walk to Pik's bar but it took much longer.

the road was flooded and the pavements awasj with water and she was trying her hardest not to get her feet wet even though she was wearing flip-flops,as was i.

i did'nt see the point and just waded through the wated which was a few inches deep.

but when we turned onto Bangla even i was surprised by the amount of water as far as the eye could see.

BM's like Redbaron know this area and due to the depth of the water the road was quite traffic free and i walked in the water with it about 4 inches over ny ankles.

she left and went to her bar and said she would see me later and off she went and even though i had an umbrella the whole time i was soaked when i got to my bar.

given a couple of towels and dried myself off as best as i could.

with all the water there was much fun going on along Bangla as tourists rode their bikes down the road at speed creating flumes of water along the way to the cheers of others.

and a few tourists who had obviously had a few drinks were stripping off and frolicing in the water.

even Thai's were having fun and playing in the flood,smiles all round.

Pik arrived and i wanted food and asked her to choose something from the menu which was kept behind the bar from a nearby restaurant/takeaway......big mistake.

she ordered a meal and i knew what it was as it was written in Thai and English and said 'mildly spicy'.

i dont mind the food a little spicy but not hot and 10 minutes later it appeared when a womwn from the restaurant delivered it to the bar...big meal with much meat but i immediately noticed the small chilli's all over the dish.

i tried to have the food but my mouth just caught on fire and i had to give up much to the amusement of the Thai's.

next time i will choose and i know i will enjoy the food a bit better.

but walking around the bar was an adventure,many of the bars along the road are basically street level and they were also flooded inside and the water was up to my ankles inside.

even though it had been a shit day for the weather i enjoyed seeing many people just enjoying themselves.

which leads me to another observation.

what is it with Toilets,steps,seats and barstools?.

i know many Asians are of a smaller stature to non-asians but the toilet pans are so low.

a struggle at times to sit down but even more of a effort to get back up.. :blink:

and seats in a lot of the places are the same but when it comes to steps and barstools things are different.

many steps are so high and high fot the locals and barstools are fine for me but i used to have a joke with Pik and go to pick her up and place her on the stool which peeved hed her a little.

the rain stopped finally and all the water had drained off within 20 or so minutes and you would never have known what the conditions were like earlier.

we returned to the hotel and as usual she went to sleep while i just relaxed.

on the way to her bar in the evening we stopped off at a go-go i had frequented for 12 years to say goodbye to a couple of friends.

one of the dancers had been one of my first fucks in Patong 12 years earlier we had always remained good friends whenever i was in town.

and the dek-serve had been a friend for the same amount of time and a lovely person.

the pussy show came on and Pik watched in amazement at what she saw and i told her i expected to see her do the same things when we got back to the room.

the look on her face was a picture as she just shook her head and told me she only ever put one thing in her pussy and she wanted some tonight.

stayed a couple of hours in her bar and then we retired back to the hotel with me buying a lamb kebeb on the way as by now i needed food and it was delicious.

i also stopped off and bought 2 tickets for a show the next night which was my last as i wanted to treat her and i gave her no details of what she was going to see.

it had been a bad down for the weather but fun in other ways and a big difference to the previous day.

Archived