Secrets Bar Raided

chelseafan

From Pattaya Times

Ben replied, “I’m always helping to train my staffâ€, and added “We are offering extremely good quality at a reasonable price.â€

The police report states, “Secrets nightclub offers rooms for their clients in which their female staff could do whatever the client desires until he reaches climax by mouth, hands or during sexual intercourse.â€

Undercover police were told by an alleged prostitute the female staff would receive 2,000 baht while 500 baht would be used to pay for the room which the club provides, and the other 500 baht represents the bar fine.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Kwanphichai went undercover along with seven other undercover police pretending to be visitors.

One of the foreign undercover police volunteers requested suspect Number 2, Ms. Chichai, to service him, asking her about the services offered at Secrets.

Ms. Chuchai informed him that he “needs to pay 3,000 baht for sex.â€

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry for the previous post,i just cannot edit a post.

i was surprised at the stories coming out from the Bar.

price for a BJ,HJ or full sex on the premises stated and how the profits were split.

the police will surely know what is going on and an easy target surely.

i wonder how many of the 'undercover'policemen are taking advantage of the services and then not paying and then arresting the owners?.

maybe the bribe is not high enough and they were targetted?.

i don't know Pattaya or Bangkok at all but imagine these sorts of services are available at a lot of places?.

the police must know what happens in places like lolita's and Afterskool but they must pay good bribes.

years ago in Patong there were S/T places available above the bars and all you paid was a BF and any other cash agreed went to the girl minus the 200bt for the room.

this seems to have died out in the last few years.

but i'm sure some places still go with it,but i don't know as i don't go to that sort of place anymore.

sorry for the previous post,i just cannot edit a post.

i was surprised at the stories coming out from the Bar.

price for a BJ,HJ or full sex on the premises stated and how the profits were split.

the police will surely know what is going on and an easy target surely.

i wonder how many of the 'undercover'policemen are taking advantage of the services and then not paying and then arresting the owners?.

maybe the bribe is not high enough and they were targetted?.

i don't know Pattaya or Bangkok at all but imagine these sorts of services are available at a lot of places?.

the police must know what happens in places like lolita's and Afterskool but they must pay good bribes.

What we can presume that it is _not_ about illegal prostitution. Not in Patty anyway.

I presume its a mix of different things. A former co-owner reporting to the police, a NGO complaining and the extremely high visibility of the bar with its homepage and forum, a Farang running the show...

I guess the bar made its self assailable. As they say in Japan: The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.

"One of the foreign undercover police volunteers requested suspect Number 2,..." Who are these foreign undercover police volunteers? Unless they have an interest in what is evidently a business dispute, why would they want to get mixed up in this sort of nonsense? Doesn't seem particularly bright to me.

Also, if more foreigners start doing this sort of things, every foreign patron of a go go bar is a potential under cover volunteer.

I don't know who these kind fellows are but maybe not the usual suspects. More than possible they are imported law enforcement that might participate in similar activities in their home countries.

Or eager beaver NGO types.

Archived