Secrets Bar Raided

chelseafan

In summary :

- Pattaya is evil

- Thailand is evil

- Thais are evil

- Farang are evil

- never go into business in evil Thailand with evil Thais OR evil Farang

- keep your friends close and your enemies so close you can feel their hot breath on your neck

I can't wait to go back to LOS for to meet evil BGs devilchilli.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they ask for 3k I think I would very much expect them to be evil :evilpumpkin:

As I recall a comment on here years back went something like:

"If I'm paying for a whore I think the least she can do is make the effort to look (and behave) like one."

Really disappointed to read that Miller gets slagged off by other Poms - how many would be prepared to do the job?

Gobble, you make it sound like some farangs have to this job, well they don't, they choose to do it. Probably because they like the uniform and all the badges. Very sad people imho. :shakehead

Maybe people would have more respect for the TP vols if they adopted a more friendly attitude and didnt strut around in paramilitary uniforms :confused: .Perhaps they could wear track suits or some other neutral outfit :cheerleader:

Maybe people would have more respect for the TP vols if they adopted a more friendly attitude and didnt strut around in paramilitary uniforms :confused: .Perhaps they could wear track suits or some other neutral outfit :cheerleader:

You are absolutely right. Here is a great example from a Brit nobleman,

Sir Jimmy Savile.

article-0-004A3E28000004B0-226_468x351.jpg

PS: I don't think that other members of the Commonwealth will able to top this shining example from the motherland.

But of course, Gooble has at least 16 months to work on his dress before his next trip to LOS.

smirk.gif

Hi Mark, he posted the entire article in the OP. With the exception of this link to stickman at the bottom of the article, and an update:

------------

"Update to Secrets Bar & Hotel Raid Leads to Foreigner’s Arrest, Links to Websites Disclosed

BY PATTAYA TIMES STAFF SOURCES: CRIME SUPPRESSION DIVISION, HOWARD MILLER INTERVIEWED BY STICKMAN 19.06.2012 02:18

PATTAYA SECRETS EASY TARGET FOR THAILAND CRIME SUPPRESSION POLICE INVESTIGATING FOREIGNERS INVOLVEMENT IN BARS OFFERING BAR FINES.

Pattaya Times Editor's Note: The raid and arrest on Pattaya Secrets Bar on Walking Street is unfortunate because in it widely accepted that in the "Red Light" designated areas of Walking Street and nearby PattayaLand and BoysTown offer adult entertainment and nightlife. The raid most likely occurred following reports to NGOs in Thailand and the national police that Pattaya Secrets Bar was openly stating on its websites sexual services were offered in the comments by postings in the forums. Also, the manger-on-duty was a foreigner. Operating a bar with hostesses and bar girls openly in Thailand is prohibited for foreigners under Thai law.

Conclusion: Do not blatantly admit what goes on in the bar on your own named websites open to the public worldwide and don't have a white, foreigner manager on site. Pattaya Secrets was an easy target for the police to make a strong statement.

Update: National Police Crackdown on Human Trafficking in Pattaya and make arrests. The first arrest by the Thai national police has been made of a foreign manager at Pattaya Secrets. Foreigners should not be involved in managing bars on the premises in the entertainment district zoned specifically for the "red light" district.

Operating bars is on the list of prohibited acts and a work permit can not be issued. However, a work permit for managing a restaurant can be granted under certain conditions. Please see http://pattaya-times.com/a7764-foreign-business-act-b-e-2542-1999

“Pattaya Secrets†nightclub in Soi 14 Walking Street Pattaya was raided in the early morning of June 13th leading to the arrest and jailing of its manager, American national Larry Lee Grayhart, 56-years old. Please see http://pattaya-times.com/a7747-secrets-bar-hotel-raid-leads-to-foreign-manager-s-arrest

Arrested with him was Pattaya Secrets Thai national Ms. Chuchai Kaetsopha, 31-years old.

Thailand Crime Suppression Police Lieutenant Colonel Kwanphichai Manojaroensub led his undercover police team to raid the Secrets nightclub after being informed of alleged prostitution and possible underage girls working on the premises.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Kwanphichai and his undercover team are based at the Bangkok headquarters of the Crime Suppression Division, which is under the Command of Police General Supisarn Pakdeenaruenart.

An Englishman identified only as “Ben†is the owner of Secrets according to Howard Miller in a YouTube video.

Also, in an interview with well-known internet columnist "Stickman" on http://www.stickmanweekly.com/StickMarkII/ANormalGuyLivingInAnExtremeCity.htm Howard Miller, the then group leader of the Tourist Police Volunteers on Walking Street, said he moved from England to Pattaya because, "about 6 years ago a good friend of mine who is well known in Pattaya, Ben from Secrets, spoke to me while I was in England.â€

Howard Miller went on to say, “He said, 'You've got to come over to Pattaya. It is really good, lots of fun.' At the time in the UK I was between jobs. I thought ok, I will come over."

Bangkok-based Thailand Crime Suppression Police Lieutenant Colonel Kwanphichai Manojaroensub filed criminal charges at the Pattaya Police station on Soi 9, against Larry Grayhart after a sting operation revealed he participated in selling prostitution services.

Now the Pattaya Police will make decisions as to how far to pursue this case depending on what settlement could be reached"

Archived