Secrets Bar Raided

chelseafan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe people would have more respect for the TP vols if they adopted a more friendly attitude and didnt strut around in paramilitary uniforms :confused: .Perhaps they could wear track suits or some other neutral outfit :cheerleader:

Didnt the Thais design the uniform ? Surely blue would have been a much better choice - may well have been someone's idea of a gag at HQ in BKK to dress them like SS officers. Its not so confrontational on the smaller Thai frame - some of the women actually look cute compared to the Brit blokes. Exactly who the buyers are for this doll is probably a topic left to another thread:

rikka02.jpg

T'were I suggesting non confrontational uniform for the genuine and caring and sharing volunteers, it'd be that of a mormon sales rep

Much more helpful looking than the SS brigade...

black-mormon-missionary.jpg

Didnt the Thais design the uniform ? Surely blue would have been a much better choice - may well have been someone's idea of a gag at HQ in BKK to dress them like SS officers. Its not so confrontational on the smaller Thai frame - some of the women actually look cute compared to the Brit blokes. Exactly who the buyers are for this doll is probably a topic left to another thread:

rikka02.jpg

i see all the stories of Phuket being the worst place to visit in the world,but i have never seen any sort of raid in 12 years.

except when trouble during Cobra Gold and i was picked upon by the shore patrol just because i happened to be in the bar.

i just told them to fuck off as i was nothing to do with the moron who had started the trouble and not even Amercan.

they got uptight with me and i told them to arrest me and held out my hands and asked for them to handcuff me and then we would see what the outcome of the altercation would be after they had arrested a British Citizen for no apparent reason.

i know i swore at them but i was the one who was treated in a bad way.

i was just an innocent having a drink in a bar and was targeted.

but the situation was calmed down eventually and i was left alone.

but on another tack i have seen things gone on in bars where certain men would go into bars and have a chat and money would change hands.

i asked friends about this and most were evasive about the details but i had the assumption that a small amount of cash was enough to keep certain people happy.

but i'm probably wrong in the long run.

you are a brave man, sayjann

american military police should keep their fingers off from any non american in thailand!

not lucky.

i was just in a bar at the time and totally innocent.

i just stood up for myself as i had done nothing wrong in the first place.

their reaction was way over the top and at the time no way did i look like an American serviceman.

i was in my hippie phase and had hair way past my shoulders and looking quite unruly at times.

there had been trouble in the bar previously and all they had to do was ask for U.S. Personal I.D.

a softly-softly approach would have been more diplomatic.

but as the Americans are want to do during Cobra Gold it was a gung-ho attitude.

Archived