My Return

sayjann

as i said before we got back to hotel around 6am and i arranged for a wake-call at 10pm which of course never happened.

i was called at 11pm and just asked when i would be checking out and i said around midday.

but i had been awake around 9am and Pik to her credit gave me one last BJ until i was happy and then she insisted i use my tongue to her satisfaction.

i went for a shower and when i returned i found a sobbing lady.

the previous day i had packed my belongings but she just decided to fine-tune the packing and i think it was when it hit her i was leaving and she got upset.

she wanted me to stay and would look after me as i was a good man.

i got a lump in my throat and my eyes moistened as i saw her distress but finally she went to the bathroom and composed herself.

ready to go and had a shock when the bill for the extras i had run up in 2 Weeks..... :yikes:

i know i had paid for an extra night,laundry and to pay for the taxi to the airport and was expecting that.

but the mini-bar came as a shock,i rarely use it but on this trip had drunk a few beers and the Ladies had certainly racked up quite a bill.

i did'nt have the cash and had to go to the ATM along the road and pray i could get the cash.

punched my details into the machine and closed my eyes and just thought 'please,please'.

thankfully successful and all monies were paid to the hotel.

sat with the staff of the spa and bought them all a drink along with the staff of the hotel on duty,but only soft drinks but they were grateful.

i left my baggage in the hotel as i still had about 5 hours in town and i said my goodbyes to everyone and i got hugs and little kisses on the cheek from people i had known for 2 Years and that was nice.

as i walked down the road i heard my name being called and looked back and saw the head receptionist.

she had been out back when i said my goodbyes and missed me and wanted to say goodbye.

i really liked her as anything i had needed she sorted out within 12 hours and i found her very efficient and good at her job.

went to a few places to say goodbye to other people,some i saw and others i did'nt.

but would you believe it?,today was scorching hot without a cloud in the sky.

after 2 weeks of rather bad weather the day i was leaving it was lovely weather.

and i suffered as i had dressed for the journey home and wearing long trousers and proper shoes and i was pouring with sweat quickly.

late afternoon in my day-time bar and again the goodbyes were said and fun had with good friend over the Years.

but another panic............

always a ritual of mine to buy all the staff a farewell drink and again i realised i did'nt have the cash for it.

had to go to an ATM again and thankfully i got the cash again.

but on my return something happened which upset me.

the finest Thai woman i have ever known and such a great friend for 12 Years turned funny.

it was around 4:30pm and i was planning to leave the bar in an hour and my friend asked for a drink and i said 'wait,later'.

she got annoyed and walked off and we never spoke again.

i was prepared to buy all the staff a drink but did'nt see why i should be pressurised into buying more drinks for others.

if i buy 1 drink for everyone then all the ladies were happy and grateful.

one of ladies who was knew came up to me and started chatting which was a nice surprise.

she was new and one of the most attractive women i have ever seen.

she was small but a fantastic figure and wore low cut tops which showed off her very ample boobs.

i had seen her every day and fantasied what i would have liked to do her,but more importantly what she could have done to me.

in the were many tourist regulars and the ladies gravitated to certain people and spent most time with them.

i myself had 5/6 ladies who were better friends then others but i was friendly with them all.

but when i came to buy the round of drinks for the staff my best friend refused a drink and ignored me.

all the final photo's are without her as she refused to be included.

and she refused to say goodbye to me.

it did upset me as she had been a wonderful friend over the Years and now we were parting on a sour note.

i don't know wether i had done something wrong or upset her that much but not a happy ending to my leaving of the bar.

walked about halfway back to the hotel and realised i had left my small bum-bag in the bar containing most of the things i needed for my journey home including my passport and had to return and collect it.

the taxi arrived and again goodbyes were had in the hotel and i noticed my first lady staying away and i just blew her a kiss and she returnrd it.

i regret not giving her a hug and thanking her for her massages and very good sex.

but time to go and had trouble getting Pik to understand if she wanted to come to the airport with me as she did'nt understand.

it was finally explained to her and into the taxi she jumped.

a good journey to the airport and she liked seeing things she had never seen before along the way.

she had been chatting to the driver and they arranged for him to pick her up and take her back to Patong at a reduced fee of 400bt and i gave her the cash.

he would park up and when she was ready she would call him and be picked up.

had to explain to her the security measures on entering the airport and she seemed surprised.

thankfully all my baggage was cleared and i checked in within 10 minutes and we went for a meal and drink in Bill Bentley's bar.

but time to leave came along and she started crying again as we said goodbye and i quickly waved her away as i knew i would cry.

i took 1 look back and just saw her disappering into the crowd.

delay of 10 minutes for the flight to Bangkok but when i arrived i quickly retrieved my baggage and cheked in for my flight to London via Dubai.

took the chance get my nicotine levels up and left BKK at 1am.

Archived