Football Season 2012-2013

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awful performance by Man Utd tonight.... :shakehead

Valencia and Nani were crap with their final ball and at times the Turks had so much possession.

our passing was poor and we lost the ball so many times in midfield and what the fuck was Nani doing with that penalty?.

take a run up,put you laces through the ball and hit it as hard as you can.

and v.Persie played far too deep,with no apparent partner with him he had to go looking for the ball so many times.

penalty claims from each side and some could easily have been given.

but a win is a win and that helps in the CL.

but if we play like that against Liverpool this weekend then i have my fears..... :hmmm:

The real test for Arsenal I think is how we play against Man Utd. I think for this team to challenge it has to exorcise the Man Utd ghost. We've always played well against City, even the moneybags City. We beat them 1-0 at home last season in a must win game for them that almost helped hand the title to Man Utd.

We have a mental block with regards to Man Utd. I want to see how they play against them and if we get a good result away (a draw will do) and the same or better at home, we've overcome some mental hangups we've had.

Chelsea seems like they will struggle this season even though the table says otherwise. Right now, and its still way too early. It looks like its going to be City, with Man Utd second, Arsenal 3rd but much closer to the top 2 than last season's 19 point difference. Liverpool, Chelsea and Tottenham will battle for 4th.

like any good gooner i utterly despise tottenham. However i cheer for them four times a year and this weekend is one of them.

a nice little human story midweek.

a young Man Utd player made his first-team debut for the club.

i'm not sure of the exact bet but as a 9 Year-old his father went to a bookmakers and laid on a bet of £100 at odds of 100-1 that his lad would for Man Utd at some stage.

won him £10,000 and great footage of him on the TV of him getting his wallet out and waving the betting-slip in the air.

let's hope he treated his lad to something special......

i have a snall but knawing fear City may go unbeaten. Very small chance were i a bookie. Chelsea wanted it more and with Oscar, Hazard and Mata behind Torres it was championship manager stuff in their attack. Didnt see the man utd game but happy with the result. Guessing its more a bad man utd performanHhce than spurs with a good team.

i have a snall but knawing fear City may go unbeaten. Very small chance were i a bookie. Chelsea wanted it more and with Oscar, Hazard and Mata behind Torres it was championship manager stuff in their attack. Didnt see the man utd game but happy with the result. Guessing its more a bad man utd performanHhce than spurs with a good team.

don't you believe it about MU.

they were woeful at times and even SAF had a go at this team.

Archived