Football Season 2012-2013

The_Munchmaster

I prefer,

"Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs running down the wing,

Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs shagging Imogen,

He done her up the shitter & now it's all on Twitter..........

Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs"

Well done Ryan Giggs, probably one of the only PL footballers who can claim to have tasted his brothers cock.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer,

"Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs running down the wing,

Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs shagging Imogen,

He done her up the shitter & now it's all on Twitter..........

Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs, Ryan Giggs"

Well done Ryan Giggs, probably one of the only PL footballers who can claim to have tasted his brothers cock.

welcome back Teddy....where's ya been...???

• 2 months later...

Sir Alex Ferguson to retire from Manchester United

Sir Alex Ferguson will step down as Manchester United manager at the end of the season after 26 years in charge.

The Scot, 71, has won 38 trophies for the club and will now become a director and ambassador.

His haul includes 13 league titles, two Champions League crowns, five FA Cups and four League Cups.

"The decision to retire is one that I have thought a great deal about. It is the right time," Ferguson said.

Jose Mourinho has been installed as favourite to take over from Ferguson by bookmakers, with Everton's David Moyes and Borussia Dortmund's Jurgen Klopp also in the running.

Ferguson is confident his successor will take over a club in good health after winning their 20th title 17 days ago.

"It was important to me to leave an organisation in the strongest possible shape and I believe I have done so," he said.

"The quality of this league winning squad, and the balance of ages within it, bodes well for continued success at the highest level whilst the structure of the youth set-up will ensure that the long-term future of the club remains a bright one."

thought i'd reply to this post instead of your other thread.

love him or hate him(do i hear the deafening boos?)he has been an exceptional manager,won't see the likes of him in a while...

listening to groans of horror today as some people think he's actually walking away and never coming back.

for fuck's sake he only moving upstairs with another job-title.

smart money on Moyes,but personally i'd love to see Mourinho taking over.

i like Mourinho as a 'personality' in a high pressure sports environment.

like Fergie he is his own man and controversial and would liven things up a bit and certainly put many Chelsea fans noses out of joint.

and the 2 of them are friends and get on well and i think Mourinho would be up for a little behind the scenes advice.

but the next bit of big news will be where Rooney will start next season.

contary to my earlier thoughts RVP has been a huge success and Rooney has lost his 'first name on the teamsheet' tag.

has Rooney's nose been put out of joint?,will he seek new pastures?.

but he's has had a fairly bright season,not his best,but certainly not to be seen as a has-been as i have heard him called this season.

different role for him in the team and time will tell if it's what he wants....

good result for the Arse tonight with Chelsea/Spurs drawing.

gonna be tight with the 3 teams fighting for those 2 CL places with 2 games to go.

shame i'm now teetotal,unable to raise a glass when the PL trophy is paraded around Old Trafford on Sunday..... :grinyes::tuxedo::chili::applause::_party::spin:

Looks like its gonna be Moyes.

According to the BBC Rooney asked Sir Alex if he could leave the club 2 weeks ago.

Yep, good result for Arsenal.

yep,Moyes it is.

i'm happy with that,similar in outlook to Fergie and has done a good job at Everton over the Years.

i see the doubters point to his never winning a trophy and having a poor record in Europe,but no disrespect to Everton but they are not the sort of Team to be challenging for top trophies every season.

and also said it is the end of Man Utd as a top team as they have gone for a lesser manager,never gonna be winning trophies in the near future.......we shall see.

Rooney situation will be interesting with his fall-out with Moyes a few Years back and his seemingly unhappiness with his role this season.

would i miss him at my team?difficult question to answer as he has served them well over the Years but if a player is unhappy then probably for the best if they leave.

Scholes to follow Fergie in retiring(again)at the end of the season and i look forward to the reception he gets from the crowd when he hopefully plays against Swansea.

one of the best English players over the last 20 Years.

has a reputation as a bit of a thug,but not as much as many other players.

i've had a very good week with everything going my way and the Week has ended up with Man City losing in the Cup Final,so to say i'm pissing my pants would be an understatement.

lovely for Wigan and Dave Whelan who has had an interesting life during and after his football career

Ferguson more than deserves his accolades. I think his best managing came after 2003 frankly. The whole time in the EPL he made full well of his resources and his resources were far more immense than anyone else's. Can't begrudge a man for making use of it. As the good book says, to whom much is given much is expected. I think Wenger saved the EPL when he came. Arguably if it weren't for Arsenal from '98 to '03 until Chelsea got money, I think its conceivable that Man Utd would have won pretty much every title in those years save one or two. Leeds may have done around the turn of the century and I think a strong case can be made for Liverpool in 2002. People like to think of 2002 being an Arsneal v. Man Utd title race but it was really Liverpool who were in ascendency the 2nd half of that season and they did end up in 2nd place.

Anyway, Fergie showed his experience by winning titles when he didn't have the most money. First against Chelsea and then against a club with even more money in the form of City. That was his best managing job and in those years wen to the finals of the european cup and won. so for me that was what made him the greatest. winning when you don't have the best at times. wenger did that. clough did that when Liverpool were the kings.

I like Moyes a lot and would have loved for him to take over from Wenger. Its going to be hard to hate a Moyes led Man Utd but I'll manage to still despise them. This is pure speculation on my part but I think Mourinho was lobbying for the position and Fergie poo pooed the idea. I think he did out of ego. For a while I've said that I actually think Mourinho will end up at City. It fits his profile of managing the club wtih the most money in a league.

I think Mancini underperfromed. I knew Mancini was really full of shyt when he complained the reason he couldn't win the title was because he couldn't get his summer targets. Hmm....okay that is true but he already had the best and deepest squad. If you can't win the title with the squad he already has then something is wrong. He simply got outmanaged.

Which brings up Arsenal and the CL positions. It really is exciting to some to have the 3 biggest London clubs vie for the CL positions. Chelsea is already in and Arsenal hold the key to the place. Will we blow it? Not sure. On paper we shouldn't. We have 10 days rest and Wigan may still be sobering up from post cup celebrating. Its a must win game for both sides.

Newcastle away in the final game shouldn't be a problem but Arsenal like to make things hard themselves. Newcastle have nothing to play for.

I'd actually rather see us and Tottenham in the CL than Chelsea. (cough spit). I hate Chelsea a bit more these days.

Back to Man Utd. I think Rooney may leave. He and Moyes fell out before and he's been hinting at going anyway. My guess is Rooney will go go one of Barca, Real Madrid or Bayern. Outside chance of the two Italian giants and PSG. I don't see him going to CIty or Chelsea....if he goes.

i can't see Rooney going to teams like Barca,RM or Bayern.

do any of them need him and he would definately be a small fish in a big pond.

he certainly would not be near the 'top dog' spot and i don't think he would be playing in his favourite role.

but deep down he and his missus are rooted in the north of England with their upbringings etc,i think he would be like a fish out of water in Spain espiecally.

i don't think he has the brains to re-invent himself like Beckham and Rooney's Missus would be invisible compared to Vicki and her personal image.

but it depends on how ambitious SHE is and of course all the leeches surrounding the Rooney 'brandname'.

but we shall see...........

but an interesting scenario is approaching on Sunday.

if Arsenal win 2-1 and Chelsea draw 0-0 they finish the Season on the same number of points,same number of goals scored and the same number conceded and could not be separated for the 3rd spot in the PL.

it seems a play-off would be needed to sort out which team finish in the 3rd or 4th place spots.

stranger things have happened before.

and in case anyone disputes this,i'm only reporting what is coming out of the PL Headquarters.

My question is why does Rooney want to leave in the first place? He's being paid handsomely and on a team that is winning titles and cups. If its money then he'll go to 'Citeh'.

I don't see him doing the new challenge in a weaker team in the league thing either. As for Barca, RM and BM, not needing him I think RM most of all of the three but all three would be looking at him for commercial reasons. RM didn't need Becks. He sold enough shirts to more than pay for his wages. They made a mint off him. Rooney would do the same for all 3.

No one is saying Rooney is media savvy either. He's a Liverpool council estates boy when you strip away everything. He's never really left mentally.

The Chelsea game against Everton is interesting. Chelsea really don't have any thing to play for. They played mid week and are celebrating a cup win. Possibly tired. Which Everton team will show up. A team that will play one last time for Moyes or a team that has nothing to play for? I can see a 0-0 or 1-1 game.

Tottenham and Arsenal are the nevous nellies. I'm not nervous. Interested but not nervous. In the form league Arsenal are the top team on form over the last 10 matches or so give or take. We have the quality to put together a decent run but have underperformed. Playing for 4th shouldn't be how our season should be ending. We had the quality to take advantage of a lackluster City and should really be playing for second right now with the eye on the summer to pick up a striker (Real Madrid striker Higuain is rumored to be on board) and an addtion or two.

My question is why does Rooney want to leave in the first place? He's being paid handsomely and on a team that is winning titles and cups. If its money then he'll go to 'Citeh'.

I don't see him doing the new challenge in a weaker team in the league thing either. As for Barca, RM and BM, not needing him I think RM most of all of the three but all three would be looking at him for commercial reasons. RM didn't need Becks. He sold enough shirts to more than pay for his wages. They made a mint off him. Rooney would do the same for all 3.

No one is saying Rooney is media savvy either. He's a Liverpool council estates boy when you strip away everything. He's never really left mentally.

The Chelsea game against Everton is interesting. Chelsea really don't have any thing to play for. They played mid week and are celebrating a cup win. Possibly tired. Which Everton team will show up. A team that will play one last time for Moyes or a team that has nothing to play for? I can see a 0-0 or 1-1 game.

Tottenham and Arsenal are the nevous nellies. I'm not nervous. Interested but not nervous. In the form league Arsenal are the top team on form over the last 10 matches or so give or take. We have the quality to put together a decent run but have underperformed. Playing for 4th shouldn't be how our season should be ending. We had the quality to take advantage of a lackluster City and should really be playing for second right now with the eye on the summer to pick up a striker (Real Madrid striker Higuain is rumored to be on board) and an addtion or two.

so Chelsea pip the Arse for 3rd spot,not that having to play a qualifying round to qualify for the CL properly should'nt pose much of a problem for the Arse.

interesting game at the Hawthorns with WBA and Man Utd drawing 5-5,with WBA coming from 2-5 behind to get the draw with 3 goals in the last 9 mins or so.

so throw away all the theories of 'Fergie time' and late winners for Utd,the Ref must have lost his watch or something.

Archived