Football Season 2012-2013

The_Munchmaster

What a fecking game is also applicable to Newcastle's previous outing at Old Trafford 3 days previously, when Wenger used the excuse of a tube strike to postpone the game at the Emirates and give Arsenal an unfair advantage.

What an ignorant thing to say, not surprising but still ignorant. :shakehead

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Mekong, your bullshit doesn't hurt.

The Guardian, Wednesday 19 December 2012 13.21 GMT

Arsenal have confirmed that their Premier League match against West Ham on Boxing Day has been postponed due to the planned industrial action on the London Underground.

Arsenal, who postponed their Boxing Day game last year for the same reason, said in a statement that the match would be played on either Wednesday 23 January or Saturday 26 January, and tickets remain valid.

The club said: "This decision has been made now due to the preparation period needed to safely operate Emirates Stadium by all the relevant agencies.

"The Club liaised closely with all the relevant agencies, including the Metropolitan police, Transport for London, London Underground, the Premier League, West Ham United and Islington council, in order to reach this decision.

"The paramount concern was always the duty of care towards the Arsenal supporters, West Ham United supporters, matchday employees and workers and indeed everyone who was planning to attend the game on Boxing Day.

"In addition to the proposed industrial action on London Underground on Boxing Day, there are extremely limited services operating on National Rail train services into London on this day. Also, normal parking restrictions close to the stadium still apply. This would have caused severe disruption, or at worst, inability for supporters or matchday employees and workers to get to Emirates Stadium.

"We apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused supporters but we feel that the right decision has been made."

So week Mr Munchie. Quoting an article from the Guardian 9 days previous.

Admit it Arsenal had a rest and an unfair advantage due to the postponement of the boxing day fixture, FFS every other game in London went ahead and the shopping centres was all packed yet poor little Arsenal had to call Game off, WHY?

Another question is why the fuck does some jock support a team from North London, talk about glory hunting assholes you take both the digestives and the hob nobs, at least I support my local club som naam na.

If in the next decade Arsenal actually win anything then come back and talk to me, you lot are as delusional as fecking Liverpool fans now, I feel sorry for you (Actually I don't, I just piss myself laughing in the In Wenger we Trust Brigade) you sell your best player to your opposition who happen to be 16 Points ahead of your lot.

Enjoy your striving to hit fourth sad cunts

So week Mr Munchie. Quoting an article from the Guardian 9 days previous.

An article 9 days previous to what? It was 7 days previous to the date of the postponed match and 11 days previous to my post? :dunno:

As for weak (I assume that's what you meant to write?), it was an article confirming the postponement of the match. What else do you want, an article written after the match was due to be played? :shakehead

Admit it Arsenal had a rest and an unfair advantage due to the postponement of the boxing day fixture, FFS every other game in London went ahead and the shopping centres was all packed yet poor little Arsenal had to call Game off, WHY?

Arsenal may well have had an advantage due to the rest but they will also have a disadvantage when they have to play the postponed match, which is currently penciled in for Wed 23 Jan, after they play Chelsea away on Sun 20 Jan. Swings and roundabouts, eh?

Re. why it was postponed read the article and as for all other matches being played, Chelsea and Spurs were both playing away so only Fulham and QPR.

Another question is why the fuck does some jock support a team from North London, talk about glory hunting assholes you take both the digestives and the hob nobs, at least I support my local club som naam na.

I can support any club I want and I've been an Arsenal fan since I was a schoolboy, although I don't see what the feck it's got to do with you?

If in the next decade Arsenal actually win anything then come back and talk to me, you lot are as delusional as fecking Liverpool fans now, I feel sorry for you (Actually I don't, I just piss myself laughing in the In Wenger we Trust Brigade) you sell your best player to your opposition who happen to be 16 Points ahead of your lot. Enjoy your striving to hit fourth sad cunts

You certainly are.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to watch soccer, when I was a lad, but as a Rugby player, I couldn't understand why players, who were apparently mortally wounded, were able to jump up and play with renewed vigour once the ref had made a decision...

At least in Rugby, if you're injured badly, you get stretchered off - no pretense - not manly you see.....

Archived