My Return

sayjann

something i forget to say.

HKT to BKK was with Air Asia who i have used for many Years and like them.

but something surprised me on this flight,their uniforms or lack of.

normally they are very well turned out and look smart but this time they were all wearing jeans with the official red polo-shirt.

i know the flight was 9pm but one i've caught before and never seen this happen before.

as i say,flew to Dubai and the 6/7 hour flight was a delight.

Emirates is my choice of Airline and i enjoyed good food and in-flight entertainment and when i reclined the seat i was almost laying flat,so comfy.

no problems in Dubai as i already had my boarding card for the next flight and only hand luggage to worry about.

but the walks through the airport can be long between places you have to go.

had some Bt left and changed it and i had enough local currency for duty-free and a couple of pints in the Irish Bar.

plane left at 1am local time sunday morning and i immediately upset a fellow passenger when we boarded.

an English Woman in her 30's who got upset when she found me sitting in her seat,for fuck's sake woman it was an error on my part and i moved to my proper seat and we both settled down.

but the problems did'nt stop there,seats were smaller in size and the armroom was limited.

we both had our arms on the armrests and if either of us moved we touched the other one and she got fed up with this and kept tut-tutting whenever i accidently touched her elbow....a drama queen.

but i had trouble with wind and a couple of times had to gently expel the air and one really was a foul smell,but not a lot i could do about it really.

she looked at me and grabbed her blanket and held it over nose and looked disgusted.

i kept my eyes on my tv screen and headphones on and just tried to look as angelic as possible.

i'm sorry but from time to time these things happen.

arrived at Gatwick and everthing went so smoothly.

Emirates park the plane a long walk from anywhere but i was through Immigration,picked up by suitcase and through Customs within 25 Minutes which is very quick for Gatwick.

had a pre-paid train ticket and had around 2 Hours wait and had a drink and after asking the bar-staff where i could go,i went outside for a couple more cigarettes.

then off course it happened.....

my return journey to Phuket requires 12 legs of various transport and apart from a 10 Minute delay in flying from HKT to BKK everything had run so smoothly.

went to get the train to my hometown and there was an Hour's delay which is fucking typical.

travel halfway round the round with no problems and then it's the UK's transport system which fuck's me up.

but eventually home at around 6pm Sunday UK time and i was pretty fucked.

relaxed with a few coffees and watched some football before having an early night.

one more report to write which will be about how i percieved the trip went.

You ever heard of the expression "too much information"? :doah:

you really are squemish Mr.Munch.

seems you feel uneasy about small comments i have made about 'needing a pee' and 'having a bit of wind'.

to most people they are normal occurances and nothing unusual.... :spin:

you immune to this sort of stuff?,anything you want to tell us?........... :wink:

Archived