My Return

sayjann

Mekong.

thought of a reply which appreciated your points.

but as i said earlier,this episode is done and dusted.

why do people keep bringing up something which is not important to me or others?.

just to say.......... :closemouth::closemouth::closemouth:

Khun Sayjann...before you close this out, I just MUST know...did u take a pee before this happened? Just kind of want to fill in the blanks, so to speak. 555555555555

HH

(Just having fun)

Khun Sayjann...before you close this out, I just MUST know...did u take a pee before this happened? Just kind of want to fill in the blanks, so to speak. 555555555555

HH

(Just having fun)

i've just spent an interesting 4 days just reading my F/R's from the last 12 years.

some things change,some don't but i will post a topic on my thoughts of what has occured over 12 years and not just a 2 week period shortly.

and seeing of the BM's names who were around at the time making comments bought back memories of mmeting them in the past.

Did we ever meet sj? My first trip was about 12 years ago, and I used to knock around with Rusty, STH and Carew and that lot at the old Kings Head in London around 2001/2?

I was (am) the better looking younger one of the group :)

Did we ever meet sj? My first trip was about 12 years ago, and I used to knock around with Rusty, STH and Carew and that lot at the old Kings Head in London around 2001/2?

I was (am) the better looking younger one of the group :)

i'm sure we must have been around at roughly the same time.

sometimes so many people around and i did'nt always get everyone's name.

but i do tend to know the people who were around by thier real names,not boardnames.

Archived