Tim's Website Rebooted? Cant Search Hotels Anymore!

TheCorinthian

works even in Europe!

but actually you book through Agoda; had some bad experience with them and they are now "personally" blacklisted!

I've had nothing but good experiences of Agoda. First time I've used them or any other hotel booking website and used them already 5 times this trip with no probs. :up:

what happened with Agoda was following:

I booked through their website a 3 nights stay (outside Thailand) with cancellation charge of one night if you do not show up. I could not go as I got a high fever and I informed Agoda as well as the hotel on the day of arrival that I was sick and could not make it.

Of course i was prepared to pay the cancellation charge of one night. However I was charged the full 3 nights stay on my credit card. I had to write several emails, make some threats to Agoda and also had to involve my credit card company until the case was resolved and I got a credit note to my credit card account of 2 nights

Therefore Agoda is not on the list of my prefered booking providers. I booked through Tim's website a couple of times when he was independent and got a excellent service and good deals. But now with Agoda behind his website I am not so keen anymore!

Archived