F/r's

sayjann

I doubt people from this board would flame you for indulging in 4 regulars, 2 ST's and the odd massage and HJ/BJ over two years.

you'd be surprised.

after i read my stories over the years i was getting the :up: for shagging any woman with a pulse,even though sometimes the ladies i was with barely exhibited anything like a pulse.... :shakehead

my point was that on more recent trips i got the :doah: because i wanted to pay lower prices after years of often overpaying.

if i'm with someone i'm happy with and she's happy with 1000bt for 24 hours then why should i go for someone who wants double that(or more)for an hour or so.

ok,maybe not out and out flames but i certainly got snide remarks from the usual suspects.

in the past i was flamed for paying 2000bt for a girls company for 24 hours and accused of being the sort of person who drives up the prices.

then i was flamed for being a bad person by refusing to pay 3000bt for a quickie...make up your minds.

This makes perfectly good sense. If the girl's price is 3000 for ST you should just pay it. If she stays over in your hotel room, then it's only fair that she pay half the room rate, I mean you aren't forcing her to sleep on the floor are you?

;)

Archived