Scientology In Thailand?

kamui

Some stories are just too good to made up. Just like Katie Holmes divorcing Tom Cruise, because she fears that her daughter will be shipped off to a Scientology indoctrination facility.

KATIE HOLMES Afraid Tom Would Ship Suri To Radical Scientology Org

Whatever the truth behind the story is, I am wondering, if Scientology has any presence in LOS. I guess not, but is there any information about this?

PS: German courts decided that Scientology is not a religion and therefore it is taxed as commercial enterprise... Nevertheless they established a highly visible branch in the center of Berlin.

My link

In a video on www.Scientology.org, Phra Dang, a Buddhist monk in a Thailand monastery, tells why he uses Dianetics to relieve suffering and restore peace of mind.

A guy tries to find the Scientology office in BKK in Silom. He say to be a member of "Anonymous" which staged some anti-Scientology protests last years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxngvIjd34E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDfGVY9s4gc

KATIE HOLMES Afraid Tom Would Ship Suri To Radical Scientology Org

Word here is "little tommy" didn't measure up to her expectations .

They've been married for five years. They've got a kid together. As it is actually not that easy for a female to become pregnant (the window for fertilization is only a few hours wide, and sperm does not remain viable in the Fallopian tubes for very long, one surmises that "little tommy" has been holding up his end of the bargain.

If there is any possibility AT ALL that her husband would have bundled Suri off to the Sea Org, she is quite correct to be worried.

They've been married for five years. They've got a kid together. As it is actually not that easy for a female to become pregnant (the window for fertilization is only a few hours wide, and sperm does not remain viable in the Fallopian tubes for very long, one surmises that "little tommy" has been holding up his end of the bargain.

If there is any possibility AT ALL that her husband would have bundled Suri off to the Sea Org, she is quite correct to be worried.

Mayo Clinic

Sperm ejaculated into a woman's vagina can live in a woman's cervical mucus or upper genital tract for three to five days. Fertilization is possible as long as the sperm remain alive.

Mayo Clinic

Sperm ejaculated into a woman's vagina can live in a woman's cervical mucus or upper genital tract for three to five days. Fertilization is possible as long as the sperm remain alive.

I'm aware of the actual viability time. I originally considered writing "a few days" intead of "a short time". The key point remains the same: the actual window for fertilization is a few hours out of the ROUGHLY four-week cycle.

Katie Holmes "Felt Like She Was in Rosemary's Baby" With Tom Cruise Marriage

Katie Holmes' Hollywood fairy tale with Tom Cruise definitely did not have a happy ending

When the 33-year-old actress filed for divorce from Cruise, 49, last Thursday -- aggressively moving for sole legal custody of daughter Suri, 6 -- it was the culmination of a year-long attempt to break free of a confining, Scientology-influenced marriage to Cruise, sources tell the new Us Weekly, out now.

"Every move she made and everything she did was controlled . . . She felt like she was in Rosemary's Baby," says one insider, referring to the classic 1968 horror film, in which an aspiring young actress (Mia Farrow) unwittingly bears a child for her husband's Satanic cult.

Indeed, her shocking divorce filing, which has blindsided a "furious" Cruise, wasn't simply about the Kennedys star's own personal contentment, a Holmes source says.

"This is about protecting her daughter," the insider explains to Us. "She wants to be in charge of how Suri is being raised and didn't want her to have an exclusively Scientology education."The first source puts it more bluntly: "She felt she had to get out to save her daughter."

My link

• 2 weeks later...

I am wondering, if Scientology has any presence in LOS. I guess not, but is there any information about this?

Well Well,

many a times I have met a young SC-Member at Afterschools who told me, that "I can do better than this" and offered me courses.

So SC must be alive in LOS (at least if you go to SC)

Makes any sense???

No???

Then you need a clearing!!!

Archived