Los Nightlife Videos

kamui

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could'nt open the link but if it is Patpong then i would have no idea.

went once around 10 years ago with my lady at the time and could'nt wait to get out of the place.

Oops, misnamed the link, should have been : Patong Night LIfe, the Sequel

Anyway curious you can't open the link, I'm able to click on it and JRBazil's page opens up with his video ready to start. Maybe Thailand blocked that page? Anyway here's the actual URL you can try to paste in your browser's address window: http://vimeo.com/14180007

I have had some great times in some of the Patpong GoGos however the Markets, agressive touts, and crowds really make it a pain getting around. Haven't been to Patong yet, one of these days...

Hi,

Yep,as insults go that is the nuclear option :grinyes: say that to a BG s face and prepare to DIE :redflag:

I'd say that is still pretty mild. I could come up with some nastier ones :)

'Ee-hoy' springs to mind and 'karii' would likely get you in trouble as well :devil:

Sanuk!

Oops, misnamed the link, should have been : Patong Night LIfe, the Sequel

Anyway curious you can't open the link, I'm able to click on it and JRBazil's page opens up with his video ready to start. Maybe Thailand blocked that page? Anyway here's the actual URL you can try to paste in your browser's address window: http://vimeo.com/14180007

I have had some great times in some of the Patpong GoGos however the Markets, agressive touts, and crowds really make it a pain getting around. Haven't been to Patong yet, one of these days...

visible in Thailand.

Bangla road is now walking street at night; cars are banned

Any information on what provoked that? Did he neglect to leave a tip?

I have no doubt that the bitch deserved it. It is SO easy to stay out of trouble in Thailand. Only assholes get into situations like that.

Archived