Los Nightlife Videos

kamui

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said it is walking street at night and that cars are banned; of course there are still all kind of vehicles around!

easier to walk in Bangla Road during the day then at night.

less people blocking the way and VERY easy to avoid any traffic coming your way.

oh my dear!

you are quite far away from the beach! and many distractions until you get there. from 7 days per week, how many days do you really get to the beach?

as you seem to know me so well pray tell me the distractions which might stop me getting to the beach.... :dunno:

but i will admit my last visit was a washout,rain everyday and not really suitable for the beach.

but i did make it a few times and just lay around in a rather chilly wind which meant i was having to wear a borrowed long-sleeved jumper while the rain fell.

but the lads on the beach looked after me and my lady by covering us up with umbrellas and wind breaks whenever possible.

but i suppose it's another Phuket scam,making sure the weather is bad and then accepting 100bt from me for there help.....?

as you seem to know me so well pray tell me the distractions which might stop me getting to the beach.... :dunno:

but i will admit my last visit was a washout,rain everyday and not really suitable for the beach.

but i did make it a few times and just lay around in a rather chilly wind which meant i was having to wear a borrowed long-sleeved jumper while the rain fell.

but the lads on the beach looked after me and my lady by covering us up with umbrellas and wind breaks whenever possible.

but i suppose it's another Phuket scam,making sure the weather is bad and then accepting 100bt from me for there help.....?

You should have rented a jetski for additional adventure. Nothing makes you feel more alive after getting out of situation unharmed in which a group of extremely agressive Thai men did threaten you with machetes and knifes. The fee for this very easy to book adventure is just around 40.000 THB.

wave.gif

Archived