Los Nightlife Videos

kamui

oh holy shit! :yikes: sobering, isn't it?

and you really just walked down the road...drunken, arm in arm with some fat, ugly lady or a ladyboy?

i was alone at the time.

but on the video there were many fireworks which i presume meant midnight had occured and the bars shown as 'i' walked along are familiar to me so if it was me i know exactly where i was at the time of the video.

but i've the footage a few times and still not sure if it's me just walking down the road in the background.

but looking at the clothes and trying to avoid drunks it seems like my normal nightly excursions.

but new year 2011-2012 was quiet for me and i eventually went home alone............

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was alone at the time.

but on the video there were many fireworks which i presume meant midnight had occured and the bars shown as 'i' walked along are familiar to me so if it was me i know exactly where i was at the time of the video.

but i've the footage a few times and still not sure if it's me just walking down the road in the background.

but looking at the clothes and trying to avoid drunks it seems like my normal nightly excursions.

but new year 2011-2012 was quiet for me and i eventually went home alone............

Hey, where is the video?

Archived