Thai Girl Squawk

Sebastian1984

Strolling down walking street in Pattaya I was constantly hearing what sounded like someone pulling the tail feathers of a cockatoo. OOOOIIII!!! Only to find it was coming from a group of cute Thai girls excited about something.

It is amazing that such lovely girls can produce such a horrible noise.

Is this a bar girl thing or do all Thai women screech like this?

In my experience, its a bargirl thing. These are simple country girls who think that anything which gets the attention of punters is a good thing. That said, Thai women tend to be fairly spontaneous and are often quite childlike, but in the case of the bargirls its just bumpkins being bumpkins in the bizarre belief that noises like that will get customers. Another Pattaya standby was forcing a girl to stand out the front with a sign that said 'I need someone to fuck me !' - might have been a crackdown as I didnt see it in February.

Strolling down walking street in Pattaya I was constantly hearing what sounded like someone pulling the tail feathers of a cockatoo. OOOOIIII!!! Only to find it was coming from a group of cute Thai girls excited about something.

Ah, yes, I remember the sound from my visits at Soi Cowboy as well. But I can't remember if I heard it outside of SC.

common on Phuket when playing a game and the lady wins or loses.

but not heard by me often if ladies are trying to entice someone into a bar.

No, it's not just a bargirl thing. Thai teenage girls do it too (yeah, yeah, I know, "bargirl" and "teenager" are by no means mutually exclusive categories, hahahaha).

We have a similarly ear-piercing, annoying phenomenon in America: the frat boy WOOOOOOooooooo! Seriously, when those bitches are having fun, drinking, at a sporting event, you name it...they just let out the WOOOOoooos. Pathetic.

Do hi-so teenage girls do it ? I'm still thinking its a hick thing - the bars are Isaan dragged into the cities. Dont know where the CM bargirls come from, but I dont recall hearing it there, same-same Hua Hin. Might simply be that there are a lot less girls/neon/customers etc.

Archived