Smoking In Public

Coss

If you really want to smoke in public, I would have thought Laos was the perfect place short of a move to China. There were days in Southern China where I swear even the babies were smoking. I dont know what the cancer ward at Beijing General looks like, but its got to be Big Tobacco's wet dream come to fruition.

The tobacco companies are all moving to Asia. That's where the market is (Japan, China, e.g.). It only will get worse in the next years.

Anyway, I don't think that smoking in the street will make people ill. I am mean how long do you stand beside a smoker in the street? And how long does smoke stay? IMHO this is completely different to smoking indoors.

Nevertheless the Japanese have specially designated smoking area's especially in Tokyo. And the Japanese carry pocket ashtrays for to keep the cigarette buts and ash off the streets.

Some kid came up with this brilliant idea to ensure that smoking is a thing of the past by 2100 - restrict tobacco sales to people over 18 and born before 2000. Using my fingers and toes, that should make today's 13-year old kids the last Australians to suffer this evil addiction - because we all know how successful Prohibition was, right ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4c_wI6kQyE

Some kid came up with this brilliant idea to ensure that smoking is a thing of the past by 2100 - restrict tobacco sales to people over 18 and born before 2000. Using my fingers and toes, that should make today's 13-year old kids the last Australians to suffer this evil addiction - because we all know how successful Prohibition was, right ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4c_wI6kQyE

shit...........

i thought this was a thread about getting a BJ in public..... :closemouth:

Archived