Last Call - Revive Thai 360

kamui

Fuck.

I had two windows open - one a hi-fi forum and the other the Patts forum - and I pasted my reply to the Katoey-humper into a thread on the hi-fi forum, complete with a quote from our friend telling us about his GFE 'slamming the meat into me'.

Realised what I had done and edited the thing pretty quickly, but anyone subscribing to the thread will have an email with the backdoor bandit's quote in it. Kill me now.

Presume this was your mate you pictured in post #4 above.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We used to have quite a few active "mongers", who frequently posted detailed Trip Reports. After some fairly brutal tar-and-feather parties, they said "The hell with this!" and stopped posting Trip Reports altogether.

Same same Nanapong (RIP, as this board surely will be within a year)

Additional factors:

Change of board name was a strategic error, not SEO/advertising friendly;

Very dated design - not that much better than Delphi;

Changed demography of those who remain in BKK/LOS;

The message board was associated originally with a web-site, which was what drew readers in to the message board. It featured bar reviews and what-not. Now plenty of current information available elsewhere but hardly any here (same same Nanapong again) No information = no fresh blood + old blood looking elsewhere.

Same same Nanapong (RIP, as this board surely will be within a year)

Additional factors:

Change of board name was a strategic error, not SEO/advertising friendly;

Very dated design - not that much better than Delphi;

Changed demography of those who remain in BKK/LOS;

The message board was associated originally with a web-site, which was what drew readers in to the message board. It featured bar reviews and what-not. Now plenty of current information available elsewhere but hardly any here (same same Nanapong again) No information = no fresh blood + old blood looking elsewhere.

Ummmmmm, where to start? How about with the fact that was your second post ever. Seems a bit odd doesn't it? I mean your concern is touching. But you can't expect me or indeed anybody else to take you seriously on a post count of 2!

Ummmmmm, where to start? How about with the fact that was your second post ever. Seems a bit odd doesn't it? I mean your concern is touching. But you can't expect me or indeed anybody else to take you seriously on a post count of 2!

Anyhow I'm keeping reasonably sober (considering) and no way did I touch the buffet I've got a cracker of a topic ready to go as well. I'm in form, I'm fit and ready to go. Christ I just spent the last 24 hours disco dancing in a wind tunnel.

Indeed where to start.

How about it strikes me that the tone of your post would seem to be symptomatic of some of the reasons why this board suffers from a lack of posts. People don't need to be spoken to in such a disrespectful way, they vote with their feet when it happens. What import is it that the poster (under that name) has not previously posted in the last 11 years. It would seem clear that they have been around, and very likely under other board names. Jumping down the guys throat doesn't help.

If the guys post was the drivel of a dimwit I for one most definitely do want to hear it!

:angry:

Mr. radio ,

after Mr. Braddock posting here for 11 years at an average rate of 1 post / 6 years we should consider his comment as sort of a serious impact of a heavyweight commentator . Like if I say something . Or gorblebonk or kamui . Or honeytony .

The man is right in thinking that changing the boardname was no good idea . He is wrong in thinking that within a year the board will be dead . But maybe he is KS trying to find a way out .

Does anybody have an idea what a reasonable sinsot could sound like ? In Baht I mean .

Ahh, no. I'm not squeamish - put it that way. But the text I read made me want to throw up. Jesus are you having problems at home son?

Only for the last 10 or 15 years.

And I thought the quoted text, while unlikely to line up with anyone's sexual preferences here, was honest. More than can be said for a lot of the Farang who seek out pre-op Katoeys and then try to deny that is gay sex cause it 'looked like a duck'. Uh huh - a duck with a dick.

As the writer pointed out later in his post, the Katoeys dont get the expensive clothes, jewelry etc from one another. There is a large market out there and I suspect its getting larger - in my experience, Thailand is the only country with even halfway-convincing trannies - if you really want to be physically sick, check out some of the horrors on the streets of KL late at night.

Mr. radio ,

after Mr. Braddock posting here for 11 years at an average rate of 1 post / 6 years we should consider his comment as sort of a serious impact of a heavyweight commentator . Like if I say something . Or gorblebonk or kamui . Or honeytony .

The man is right in thinking that changing the boardname was no good idea . He is wrong in thinking that within a year the board will be dead . But maybe he is KS trying to find a way out .

Does anybody have an idea what a reasonable sinsot could sound like ? In Baht I mean .

Yup, I get it, does not look so believable right off the bat but I would still afford them the same impact and consideration as a poster who lives here, we don't know who Mr Braddock is so grant him the benefit of the doubt. Heavyweight is a relative term here surely, posting on a webboard can't really ever be more that a frivolous bit of fluff on the passing of time, can it. So, Mr Braddock, poster or troll, I don't know and nor does it matter. I thought the comments had merit, right or wrong.

I'm not sure how often webboards like this actually die, or do they just become dormant. In any case I could believe KS may have less interest in what goes on here today as say 10 years ago. Had T360 become a massive success attracting hundreds of thousands of visitors, morphing into a portal on all things Thai for the foreigner and attracting the interest of a google or yahoo I would think KS would already have got out, with a large dollop of the readies. But only he knows the answers to those questions.

Sinsot has already been discussed on this board ad-nauseum, I suggest you do a search :)

Surely it is time we revived that one though, what with the state of the worlds economy, have the expectations changed? And how different is she, really?

Happy days.

Panadol (well known for some awesome posts, really). Braddo - 2 posts.

Panadol gives a great demonstration why newbies or infrequent posters take off - regardless of how many posts Braddo has made, or years on the board, he has made some good points but gets "picked on?" simply because of his post count or time on the board. Sucks a bit really. Happens all the time, even on the Intro section which is supposed to be "Newbie Friendly". Some people just can't help themselves (not just panadol) when it comes to posters with smaller numbers next to their names.

Someone with 100 trips to LOS, or someone who lives there, or someone with one trip under their belt - they ALL have interesting things to say, but unfortunately the ones with lower post counts (regardless of their experience levels) get treated like pests, and take off to one of the other boards.

Archived