Last Call - Revive Thai 360

kamui

KS what do you thing about returning to the original board name?

i thought the main reason was that he does not get any google ads with the old name?! prudish yanks!

do you want him to loose this little bit of money?

rule for all board members: you should at least 3 times click on the google ads then you post!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you kidding? I'm supposed to keep them awake and half-way interested. That means occasionally doing a song and dance, moving around the room and firing questions at them etc. Try working some time with people with an attention span of about 10 minutes. The ones studying on Saturday are usually those who have already failed the course once already. :p

You and coss can sing the Lumber Jack song to the class.cheerleader.gif

Hi,

KS what do you thing about returning to the original board name? hmmmer.gif

No, not gonna happen. As mentioned, I would have to drop the Google Ads, but there is also the fact that I live and work here, have my own business, now dealing with government and universities as well as corporations. The last thing I need it is for me be associated with a website called after one of the main nightlife districts. Chances of a customer finding out are very remote, sure, but why take the risk?

Sanuk!

Repost -

there's a competing meeting at Det 5 in Soi 8, see what happens when you make plans :) Cancel the Sam's one...

I'm happy to go there, (near to my hotel as it happens).

Sam's 2000 attendees, if there are any, head down Soi 8 :)

Never been to Det 5 on Soi 8 but I do remember a bar called "Sexy Night Det 5" in the old Soi Zero / Buckskin Joes complex, it was the main beer bar in the middle of the complex with a couple of pool tables and they played some good music there.

I wonder if this one is related?

Archived