Last Call - Revive Thai 360

kamui

I think the issue is more about quality not quantity.

To be honest, I think the opposite is actually true. You do need quality for sure but without volume, not all of which can obviously be quality, there just isn't enough to keep people logged in, browsing around, posting in response to other people who are also wading through the volume looking for their piece of quality.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been on the board for almost a year. I logged on to do a report on Hillary 2. One response :hmmm:

I put it down to two main things that have seen the slow death of this board.

Firstly changing the name was a bad move. I would never have googled "Thai 360" I did however google Nana Plaza and found the board.

Second thing is it has become boring. No offence but it appears Flashermac 360 would be a more appropriate name :cover:

The board is a mere shadow of it's original content. Social media has evolved but the board hasn't. A few suggestion would be a Facebook page or an App.

Sorry jusy my :twocents:

In general, I agree. I don't like the software and the pulling up of threads from a decade ago is just daft, though I dare say there are some laughs to be had reading some of them.

Social media has evolved but this board didn't build on the erotic Nanaplaza name and shrunk into a somewhat meaningless Thai360. People visiting Thai360 for the first time are probably not expecting a monger website and those looking for saucy night life will pass on by.

I miss the earlier times from my decade on this board. We won't see their like again.

Archived