Sorry Termai Question ?

keith doug

been to Thermae twice Years ago with 2 members of this board and i quite enjoyed the place,great place for people watching.

one night i could'nt pull a lady in the place which surprised me after all i had heard about the place.

but the 2nd time i visited i hooked up with a lady who was 28 and i spent 3 nights with her and she went with me for no daily/nightly fee apart from the normal food and drink expenses.

good enough for a visit to see what all the fuss is about but would certainly not be a nightly haunt.

i remember going to the VERY ORIGINAL termae.. the toilets were better than the one now ( haaaa)....

dont have a go at belgian boy...... im sure he enjoys the site.. like we all do... taaaaa

i remember going to the VERY ORIGINAL termae.. the toilets were better than the one now ( haaaa)....

dont have a go at belgian boy...... im sure he enjoys the site.. like we all do... taaaaa

I always have a visit at some point whenever I'm in BKK, which is usually just a few days every few years these days. It's right there on the walk between SC and NP, so why not. As pointed out, it only takes a minute to have a look and leave if the pickings don't look too good. My more serious period in BKK was from 2000 to 2003, and I'd regularly go there in those days. After that always brief visits, but even in those, I guess I've been in there many times and have taken a girl out I think twice in all that time. But the 2 I did take were both memorable. To me it still seems like a worthwile detour. Odds of finding a young cutie there seem much better than at Soi 7. And I do prefer places where you just know that every girl in the place is working and available.

I always have a visit at some point whenever I'm in BKK, which is usually just a few days every few years these days. It's right there on the walk between SC and NP, so why not. As pointed out, it only takes a minute to have a look and leave if the pickings don't look too good. My more serious period in BKK was from 2000 to 2003, and I'd regularly go there in those days. After that always brief visits, but even in those, I guess I've been in there many times and have taken a girl out I think twice in all that time. But the 2 I did take were both memorable. To me it still seems like a worthwile detour. Odds of finding a young cutie there seem much better than at Soi 7. And I do prefer places where you just know that every girl in the place is working and available.

well the last time i was in there , i sat down on a seat,, but got wedged in it as the inside of the sofa had split!

i do remember the days it was open until 5am,,, it was packed to the rafters,,,

been to Thermae twice Years ago with 2 members of this board and i quite enjoyed the place,great place for people watching.

one night i could'nt pull a lady in the place which surprised me after all i had heard about the place.

but the 2nd time i visited i hooked up with a lady who was 28 and i spent 3 nights with her and she went with me for no daily/nightly fee apart from the normal food and drink expenses.

good enough for a visit to see what all the fuss is about but would certainly not be a nightly haunt.

I used to know two of Thermae's regulars.

They would stay with me on

a regular basis.

The last time I saw them

one had just paid for a boob job

for the other and brought the new big boobed

one over to my place to stay.

No way and that is the last I saw of them.

Archived