Thai Festival - Ealing Common

chelseafan

Yup 4000 of them there sterling pounds

i've been to a few of these events over the years with many board members(Chelseafan,SOTH,Village Idiot,Bangkok Butcher) to name a few but i always felt something was lacking.

there should be a BJ tent just so that us men can just relax for 30 seconds or so.... :wink:

always been a gripe of mine about Phuket,no establishment dedicated to that service...

not so much a problem for me as i have enjoyed a BJ in the toilets of a few bars over the years but it would be a good place for certain people.

some married men/single men with girlfriends might like the chance to visit a place like that instead of being dragged around shops by their other half?.

let the other half shop and arrange to meet them in an hour and visit such a place.

i've been to a few of these events over the years with many board members(Chelseafan,SOTH,Village Idiot,Bangkok Butcher) to name a few but i always felt something was lacking.

there should be a BJ tent just so that us men can just relax for 30 seconds or so.... :wink:

That reminds of a story I saw on the internet years ago regarding carnival fun fairs in Thailand, which took place in 1983. Just looked on Google and it's still up. I never met anyone who's actually seen this in Thailand so I'm not sure if it's true or the writer (Sam Sloan) imagined it all. But here it is anyway:

...I now just want to tell the story of what happened in Chantaburi, Thailand.

After just a few days in Bangkok, I wanted to see some of the rest of the country. I went to the Eastern bus station. All the signs were in the Thai language and alphabet, which I could not read. It was nighttime and the bus station ticket sellers were nearing closing time. I looked at the signs. Although I could not read the place names, I could see the prices. Since I wanted to go to some place far away, I picked out the highest priced ticket. The last bus for there had already left. So, I kept pointing the ticket sellers (who spoke no English) to the highest prices on the signs I could find for a bus which had not yet left. Finally, the ticket sellers sold me a ticket. I got on a bus. I had no idea where I was going.

I learned what my destination would be when late at night I arrived in the town of Chantaburi, which is in South-Eastern Thailand, near to the border with Cambodia. I got off the bus and checked into a hotel.

The clerk at the hotel desk said: "You must have come here for the carnival". Of course, I knew nothing about the carnival. I asked how to get there. I got a taxi, which took me to the far end of town, going in the direction of Cambodia.

The carnival was very big. Tens of thousands of people were there, a big surprise for such a remote corner of Thailand. There were rides on ferris wheels and the like and all sorts of games to be played. It reminded me of the county fairs that I used to go to when I was a kid in America.

Before long, I noticed a booth, with four young girls standing inside. As I watched, four young men went into the booth with the girls. A curtain came down. Only 30 seconds later, the curtain went back up. The four young men had a satisfied look on their faces. They came out, and four other young men went into the booth. The curtain came down again.

I became curious about this. I got in line and bought a ticket. The ticket cost only two baht. At the exchange rate at the time, this cost me 8 cents, American money.

When my turn came, I went into the booth with three other men. The curtain came down. As soon as the curtain came down, the young girl who was in front of me grabbed my hand, pushed my hand down into her panties, and stuck my finger into her pussy.

Then, seconds later, the young girl abruptly pulled my hand out of her pussy. At just the moment that she got my hand out of her pussy and out of her panties, the curtain went back up.

This was an amazing deal. I had gotten a free feel for just eight cents, American money.

I went around the fair. There were several other booths with young girls in them. I went into each of them, and had my finger stuck into many young pussies, all at the cost of two baht each.

There were not only these booths. Near the front of the fair there was a big stage. About 50 young girls were sitting in chairs at one end of the stage. Young men were in line buying tickets. After a man bought a ticket, he would go onto the stage and give the ticket to one of the girls. The girl would come out and dance with him.

These girls were fantastic dancers. Most of them could kick higher than their heads. They were doing fantastic, acrobatic dances. These girls were very young and most of them were beautiful. I can still remember them dancing on stage.

As I stood watching this, I wanted to go on stage and dance with them, too. However, I am a terrible dancer. It would be ridiculous for me to be on stage with something like that. I did not have the nerve to do it.

Of course, I now regret that I did not have the courage to go up on stage with one of those girls. I would have made a fool of myself, but it would have been an experience I could remember for the rest of my life.

One of the things I did not like about the "kissing booths" as I called them was that many of the young men were rough on the girls. Most of the young men who went into the booths with me were soldiers in the Thai Army. They were wearing their Army uniforms. Inside the booths, sometimes a young man would grab a girl's breast and turn and twist it hard, hurting the girl. The girl would cry. But, when the curtain went up, the girl would not say anything. The young man would go out and the young girl would stand there waiting for the next customer.

I did not feel that these girls were prostitutes. Of course, they were obviously not virgins, but I felt that if someone had offered them money for sex, they would have declined. One reason I felt this way was that if they were prostitutes, why would they sell a free feel for only two baht, plus of course they did not even get the two baht, which went to the owner of the booth.

I also had a certain amount of sympathy for the young men. There was a war going on a few miles away from us in Cambodia. These young men were likely to be on the border patrol, in constant danger of being killed when the war spilled across the border into Thailand, as it often did. To get time off from the military to come to the fair to feel a girl's breast or pussy for two baht was probably a big deal for them.

The next afternoon, I went back to the carnival. Now it was daytime and the same girls were there, sitting on the ground. They were waiting for evening time when the fair would start again. They seemed to recognize me. I tried to communicate with them, but of course they could not speak English...

http://www.anusha.com/chantabu.htm

The closest I ever got to something like the above story was when I was visiting Buriram Town twelve or so years ago. One evening I heard sounds of music and crowds drifting in through the window and guessed some kind of concert was going on. so I went searching for it. I thought I knew the town quite well but following the sound of the music took me through parts of the town I hadn't been to before and I eventually found the source of the commotion, a large luk thung concert. I didn't even know there was a concert venue here. There were lots of luk thung singers accompanied by the usual posse of cute Thai dancing girls on the stage and crowds of Thais milling around watching it all. I was the only farang there. After a while, by the side of the stage but a little bit away from things so you didn't see it at first, I noticed a small queue of about 8 or so Thai men lining up by a sort of makeshift corrugated iron wall. The person at the front would spend about 20-30 seconds shiftily peering through a small hole in the wall, then leave, to be replaced by the next in line. This of course got my curiosity so I went to take a look and joined the queue. When my turn came, I looked through the hole, and to my surprise, it was the dancing girls' changing rooms with a bevy cute of dancers putting on their stockings and costumes etc before the next stage act lol :biggrin:

Archived