Will The Indian Tailors Make A Knockoff 'hugo Boss' ?

gobbledonk

Man, they're Indian tailors, what wont they do? Well maybe less the Indians in the glitzy shop fronts but all the Thai slave workers in the Petchaburi road sweat shops will get the instructions and go to it no doubt.

Now of course the real question is can they do a fully floating jacket and for that I'd say most cannot, even if they tell you they can. There were threads on this a while back, I think on here but long lost for now.

Since your not really a newb I guess I can shout SEARCH!!! :)

Is this for 2 years hence or do you plan another intermediate dose of pain relief?

21 months, give or take Easter 2014. I cant see any way around Easter - flights packed and the Thai Consulate will be closed - so I guess I might as well bite the bullet and accept that I'll be here for the duration.

Friday, April 18 to Monday, April 21 inclusive - the four most boring days on the calendar.

Upside is that I will fly into LOS just as low season starts to descend. :evilpumpkin:

they can make anything you want ( or say they will) it will be ready just before you leave the country, and no time to exchange it.

That's why you come to town for two weeks, do the tailor visit on the first or second day, and tell them you're only there for a week.

Or you could use a really good tailor shop, that has done outstanding work for you or your friends in the past. PM me if you want a referral.

21 months, give or take Easter 2014. I cant see any way around Easter - flights packed and the Thai Consulate will be closed - so I guess I might as well bite the bullet and accept that I'll be here for the duration.

Friday, April 18 to Monday, April 21 inclusive - the four most boring days on the calendar.

Upside is that I will fly into LOS just as low season starts to descend. :evilpumpkin:

Sheesh, gonads the size of jackfruit by then!

Archived