Anybody For Women's Track?

Hugh_Hoy

Man o man...female athletes rarely look this good ! And remember all of those "women" Russian shotputers and East German women in the Olympics. 555555555555 This could get me watching women's track.

http://network.yardbarker.com/olympics/article_external/backyard/meet_michelle_jenneke_hottest_hurdler_ever/11247010?refmod=backyard&refsrc=larrybrown Scroll down for the video. This gal is a definite "keeper" !

HH

Hopefully she doesn't sound like a typical Aussie sheila, coz that would shatter the illusion!

Munchie...I could care less what she sounds like. I'd just hope that she wouldn't kill me in the rack. If she's that energetic and having that much fun in bed, I don't think there is a guy on the board who, if not suffering an angina attack, would be more that willing to endure whatever she might say. LOL

HH

Munchie...I could care less what she sounds like. I'd just hope that she wouldn't kill me in the rack. If she's that energetic and having that much fun in bed, I don't think there is a guy on the board who, if not suffering an angina attack, would be more that willing to endure whatever she might say. LOL

HH

And just wild guessing the average age of the BM's here, she probably can't wait either to shag the living light out of our eyes!

And just wild guessing the average age of the BM's here, she probably can't wait either to shag the living light out of our eyes!

Khun Limbo...with wild guessing like that, can I hire you to pick some lottery numbers for me? True clairvoyance is difficult to find. 555555555555 On the otherhand, I could almost guarantee that this old dude wouldn't get his rocks off until she did. One of the few benefits of being an "elder" is being able to "hold back" until his partner has exploded.

HH

Khun Limbo...with wild guessing like that, can I hire you to pick some lottery numbers for me? True clairvoyance is difficult to find. 555555555555 On the otherhand, I could almost guarantee that this old dude wouldn't get his rocks off until she did. One of the few benefits of being an "elder" is being able to "hold back" until his partner has exploded.

HH

:hubbahubba:

Archived